Do the Bills make you sad?

I think it's sad that after one game, I'm already not excited to watch them play. I didn't think I'd be this disappointed this soon. Although I think the future is in better hands with the current regime, it's going to take time to revamp this entire team. It's difficult to find the excitement knowing this is where we are, because it's where we've been for so long. But somehow we have to muster enough encouragement to give the new regime an opportunity to change it. It's gonna be a long season.

Cheering on the 2010 Bills is like cheering for a colonosophy without anesthesia. Even watching the games is a waste of time.

The only redeaming value to the upcoming 2-14 season is the #1 draft where they can draft another running back and forget (AGAIN) about q-backs and front linemen.

Green Bay - 37...Bills - 9

After 50 years of this (minus the 6 year Kelly run), one wonders if it ever can be fixed???

they make me sad and mad.

it doesnt ruin my sundays totally. cuz i have a life and great kids. but it does piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheering on the 2010 Bills is like cheering for a colonosophy without anesthesia. Even watching the games is a waste of time.

The only redeaming value to the upcoming 2-14 season is the #1 draft where they can draft another running back and forget (AGAIN) about q-backs and front linemen.

Green Bay - 37...Bills - 9

After 50 years of this (minus the 6 year Kelly run), one wonders if it ever can be fixed???

man i dont want to be you!!!! i've been a fan since 90.

the way i see it i've had 10 good years and 10 so so years.

i dont want to say 40 bad years and 10 good years. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?????