Ran into Jerry Ostroski at Breakfast this morning.

DarthICE

It was nice to catch up with him, its been a couple years since we talked. He made it up to camp for the first time in about 8 years this year. Took his boys, really likes the Rochester camp, but says Fredonia had its advantages as well. the players were really good about signing stuff and taking picks with his kids he really appreciated them.

I asked if he was there when Chan got into those kids butts and he said no, but he believes it was the same ones that were there doing their act the day he was there.

He says he likes Gailey as a coach, really likes Nix as a GM and thinks if the fans give them time can turn it around. I asked about the OL and he says he really likes the interior but it still needs some work overall. He thinks Spiller has a chance to be something really special in this league.

Nothing earth shaking but nice to get his 2 cents.

That guy worked his ass off and was a pretty decent player looking back.

Yeah he was. Was he an all pro? No, but the guy played his ass off and gave all he could to the Bills when he was here. and to be honest he was a damn solid player for us. I can tell you that every time I talk to him you can tell by how he talks about WNY he really enjoyed his time there.

Yeah he was. Was he an all pro? No, but the guy played his ass off and gave all he could to the Bills when he was here. and to be honest he was a damn solid player for us. I can tell you that every time I talk to him you can tell by how he talks about WNY he really enjoyed his time there.

Jerry was a average lineman at best, but one who always gave great effort and did whatever the Bills asked of him, including playing RT when he was much better suited to play Guard. Jerry was definitely a blue-collar guy. Nice to hear about him..............

Edited by Spiderweb

I liked Jerry but he was an average O lineman at best who worked his ass off. It's a testament to how horrible our O lines have been that average guys then look like all pros now in comparison to most of the turnstiles and marshmallows we have had the past years.

RTB