Bills playing Hardball with Packers re: Lynch trade

DaveinElma

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the OTs drafted in the first 2 rounds. Certainly not saying these guys will be busts. In fact most of them will probably put together very solid careers. I'm just staying, none of these guys were ready to step in at LT on day 1 and provide the Bills what they need most. I wouldn't have taken any of them over Spiller. Throw me Trent Williams and I might feel differently, but otherwise, all indications point to the Bills making the right call.

As a counter and if we are using one game as a judge, Spiller had 7 attempts for 6 yards rushing and 4 catches for 8 yards. So, he too wasn't ready for the NFL. So this game by itself does not prove that the Bills made the right call. The question which I struggle to answer is whether any of these latter OTs would have helped the overall offense more than the supposed playmaker CJ. Too early to judge one way or another.

maybe, just maybe, if a deal is in the works...we run ML and the Packers coaches tell the players to not touch him cuz they don't want him hurt...ML runs for 300 yards and 4 TD's and never gets hit to hard...Bills win and then trade ML on Monday..hehe...ok I'll shut up now

I LOVE this post, and agree with everything :worthy:

Leave it to the Bills to move Lynch for a CB... I mean they only have 10 DBs on the roster (11 if you count the practice squad) and their 5th best CB was a high draft pick who should be in the prime of his career. :ph34r:

Leave it to the Bills to not make any trade that could help the team.