TD, here, take my pen...

Also, see if you can sign Coy Wire to a reasonable contract. There is another backup lb kicking ass, but his name escapes me in my jubilation.

Yes, big time kudos to Clements and Magee, but the above mentioned football players are flying all over the football field making special team hits and tackles, and we need them too!

PS: Does anyone know Stamer's contract status? Thanks.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've been better.  The Bills haven't had this many TD returns in decades.  The only downer is Lindell.  Oh to have Christie back and in his prime!

148192[/snapback]

No doubt the returns are better now. I guess I was having visions of Mark Pike taking out 4 or 5 players by himself on a kickoff.

These guys are a big reason for our recent success, and I hope we can keep them together.

No doubt the returns are better now. I guess I was having visions of Mark Pike taking out 4 or 5 players by himself on a kickoff.

That will be Jason Peters' job, once he's activated full-time. I don't know why he wasn't yesterday?!

These guys are a big reason for our recent success, and I hope we can keep them together.

148196[/snapback]

Most of the ST's are under contract or EFA's/RFA's.