Edwards does better than Sanchez...

Decimus Cometh

Sanchez sure doesn't look good tonight. But the Ravens are a much better D then Miami. Time will tell.

Don't be so sure..remember Nolan was the D-Coordinator with the Ravens after Lewis left to coach Cincy...

Sanchez is playing against a better defense and has something called upside. Edwards is not a good quarterback. Let it go. There, I said it.

Sanchez is not a good NFL QB. You see how much faith they have in him...14 passes all game long. Keep trying to hide him, but you can't win in the NFL by trying to hide your QB all season long.

Don't be so sure..remember Nolan was the D-Coordinator with the Ravens after Lewis left to coach Cincy...

Sanchez is not a good NFL QB. You see how much faith they have in him...14 passes all game long. Keep trying to hide him, but you can't win in the NFL by trying to hide your QB all season long.

He's a second year QB playing in the first game of his second season. They're trying not to ask him to do too much against the best defense in the NFL. Comparing him to Edwards makes little to no sense. Compare Edwards to other 3rd year QBs.

Sanchez sure doesn't look good tonight. But the Ravens are a much better D then Miami. Time will tell.

Nice excuse...Similarly, if Edwards has a target like Todd Heap who just made a fabulous catch to move the chains....Just saying.

The jets have 5 first down in the game at the 2 minute warning.

He's a second year QB playing in the first game of his second season. They're trying not to ask him to do too much against the best defense in the NFL. Comparing him to Edwards makes little to no sense. Compare Edwards to other 3rd year QBs.

Sanchez played a full season last year. Edwards has never done that in 3 seasons.

Just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard on here and that is saying alot. If Buffalo gets more than a FG against Baltimore, I'd be shocked. If Edwards survives the game, I'd be more shocked. Baltimore's defense is one of the best in the league. Jets D is right there too. May as well compare...something...I don't know. Just idiotic.

Just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard on here and that is saying alot. If Buffalo gets more than a FG against Baltimore, I'd be shocked. If Edwards survives the game, I'd be more shocked. Baltimore's defense is one of the best in the league. Jets D is right there too. May as well compare...something...I don't know. Just idiotic.

Bills will beat baltimore....you heard it here first. I will revive the thread after we win

Nice excuse...Similarly, if Edwards has a target like Todd Heap who just made a fabulous catch to move the chains....Just saying.

I cannot remember one guy on todays roster throwing his body around to make a catch like that. Maybe 'scoe. If not for two bad turn overs Baltimore would have run away with the game. Fins will use the same game plan they used on the Bills against the Jets and win.

At least we're not the only team with an embarrassingly pathetic offense. The Jets' last drive was a decent bit better than our last 2 drives, but still really really bad. At no point did I get the impression that there was any chance of the Jets scoring to win the game.

In fairness to the Jets, they were playing the Ravens, who are bringing back most of a historically great defense from last year. But is anyone surprised that the Sanchise isn't living up to the hype? He's a 2nd-year QB who was promising as a rookie, but ultimately bad (like almost all rookies). He'll have a couple of nice games this year, but he's not ready to start winning games with his arm yet.

If I had to take either Edwards or Sanchez as my QB for just 1 game this year, I'd probably go with Sanchez, but I'd have to really think about it.

Sanchize is a loser. How anyone picked that team to go anywhere with him is beyond me. Last year was a perfect storm of opponents forfeiting games, missing every FG attempt...they won't ever sniff the championship game again with that pile of garbage at QB.

To Sanchez's credit, he played very well in the Playoffs. He made plays in those games. It was not just the defense winning those games for them.

The problem with this thread is Sanchez is already overhyped and the Baltimore Ravens Defense is in a totally different class than Miami. Apples and oranges comparison.

If you want to watch a real quarterback and what Trent should be at this time, take notes on Joe Flacco. I don't consider Joe in the same category as Brees, Manning, Brady et al. but he makes smart decisions and moves the chains.

The problem with this thread is Sanchez is already overhyped and the Baltimore Ravens Defense is in a totally different class than Miami. Apples and oranges comparison.

If you want to watch a real quarterback and what Trent should be at this time, take notes on Joe Flacco. I don't consider Joe in the same category as Brees, Manning, Brady et al. but he makes smart decisions and moves the chains.

Flacco also has a very good OL that provides him the protection. Look at how he sits in that pocket and throws the ball down field. He is also 6' 6" that makes it better.