Are the Bills One of the NFL's Worst?

65 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Bills Among the League Worst?

• Yes
    • No

Yes they are. Without a doubt. But I would rather light a candle than curse the darkness. We will get a shot a franchise qb in next years draft. But I'm tempted to curse the darkness again as like always we have ****ty management and we could very well fudge up a high draft position

In this league you need a stable QB situation to be respectable, you need a good one to be competitive, and you need a great one to be a yearly contender. If you don't have a stable, good, or great QB you must have something else that is discernible such as; elite coaching, great defensive unit, etc. The Bills are still trying to find their identity. I'm not ready to give up on Gailey, but Edwards is clearly the antithesis to the Bills being a viable contender. Let's hope the rest of the team develops. We will address the QB position next off season.

Cast your vote and let everyone know what you think.

I'm afraid to say that after the way things looked today, they might be one of the worst teams going :(

We have a team that has a horrible Linebacking corps, No Tight Ends worth a damn, Weak receivers, and possibly the worst QB in the league. He was awful the entire game and especially when it was on the line. 2 3 and outs....and holy crap, that flip thing he did on the last one. WOW....yep we are without a doubt if not the worst...one of the worst in the league. Folks, this team is in full rebuilding mode. NIX/GAILEY have a mess on their hands from years past!!! Next week in Green Bay is going to be comical.

The scary part was in the fact that it looked like they struggled to

do even the fundamentally correct things.

I still beleve that Gailey can turn this thing around.

It will just take a very long time, and the team might not be here at that time.

Cast your vote and let everyone know what you think.

I'm afraid to say that after the way things looked today, they might be one of the worst teams going :(

You needed today to figure that out? Only one other team Detroit has been out of the playoffs longer. Worst offensive line in NFL. Worst TE's in the NFL. Arguably worst collection of QB's, WR's, and LB's. DL, DB's, and kickers are only units that are average or above average.

Just frickin horrible.

Draft QB, Tackle, 3 LB's, center, QB next year

i think we very well might end up with a top 5 pick next year...

but on the flip side, i think we are "just good enough" to hang in a game to not get blown out. i can see a lot of 10-15, or 13-17 type losses this year.

it will be just close enough to keep you form not changing the channel and saving your sunday afternoon