0- 6 Before We Have Chance to Win A Game

box0life

I can't see how they will have a chance to win a game until they play Kansas City. Looks like 0-6 to start the year because this is the only winnable game on the early schedule.

It is unbelievable that this team could not win this game. Opening day at home with the Dolphins General Manager just quiting on his team and we couldn't do anything offensively to win this game.

Why do we have three good RB's if we don't have an offensive line, QB or WR's that are good enough to keep the defense honest. We have three talented RB's that will not do anything this year because we can't throw the ball. These defenses will continue to stack against the run. After this game, every team is going to put 8 players on the line and dare Buffalo to throw the ball.

Must say I was very disappointed in Chan Gailey's Offensive Scheme. I'm sorry this guy doesn't impress me.

It is going to be another long year. It's pretty bad when after the first week, the only thing you can look forward to is next years draft.

I actually thought his presser was pretty good. CG accepted blame for not having a better offensive game plan. Many of you might disagree with me, but I like the fact that he accepts responsibility. It should motivate him to come up with a better game plan next week! I think will all of the things going against our team (new defense, shaky O-line, lack of a QB with balls, no LBs) we need to give Chan 1/2 a season before we call for his head.

I actually thought his presser was pretty good.  CG accepted blame for not having a better offensive game plan.  Many of you might disagree with me, but I like the fact that he accepts responsibility.  It should motivate him to come up with a better game plan next week!  I think will all of the things going against our team (new defense, shaky O-line, lack of a QB with balls, no LBs) we need to give Chan 1/2 a season before we call for his head.

it is unfortunate that he sucks as a a coach, but at least he knows and admits it

I can't see how they will have a chance to win a game until they play Kansas City. Looks like 0-6 to start the year because this is the only winnable game on the early schedule.

It is unbelievable that this team could not win this game. Opening day at home with the Dolphins General Manager just quiting on his team and we couldn't do anything offensively to win this game.

Why do we have three good RB's if we don't have an offensive line, QB or WR's that are good enough to keep the defense honest. We have three talented RB's that will not do anything this year because we can't throw the ball. These defenses will continue to stack against the run. After this game, every team is going to put 8 players on the line and dare Buffalo to throw the ball.

Must say I was very disappointed in Chan Gailey's Offensive Scheme. I'm sorry this guy doesn't impress me.

It is going to be another long year. It's pretty bad when after the first week, the only thing you can look forward to is next years draft.

I think they trade Lynch to San Diego for their Offensive Tackle McNeil and get back to work. Side note... I am sick and tired of DUMB F'ING "BILLS FANS" who are already calling for Jake Locker or the #1 pick. Is it guaranteed the Bills win with that pick? NO. SHUT UP and WATCH FOOTBALL. If you can't cheer them on, leave. Seriously sick of fans who act like Dolphin fans of old. Grow a sack and cheer on your team.

I

Why do we have three good RB's if we don't have an offensive line, QB or WR's that are good enough to keep the defense honest.

Because our management are the guys no one else wants. No one else except the Bills hire them for a reason. They aren't any good. Blame our genius owner. Ralph is named appropriately.

I think they trade Lynch to San Diego for their Offensive Tackle McNeil and get back to work. Side note... I am sick and tired of DUMB F'ING "BILLS FANS" who are already calling for Jake Locker or the #1 pick. Is it guaranteed the Bills win with that pick? NO. SHUT UP and WATCH FOOTBALL. If you can't cheer them on, leave. Seriously sick of fans who act like Dolphin fans of old. Grow a sack and cheer on your team.

Yea man screw that, I want Luck!

I actually thought his presser was pretty good. CG accepted blame for not having a better offensive game plan. Many of you might disagree with me, but I like the fact that he accepts responsibility. It should motivate him to come up with a better game plan next week! I think will all of the things going against our team (new defense, shaky O-line, lack of a QB with balls, no LBs) we need to give Chan 1/2 a season before we call for his head.

Well, Lions essentially beat the Bears in Chicago today, so their ahead of us. Rams looked pretty good. We are closing in on "worst team in the league" status. We'll be there by week 5.

Oh well, all the people deluded into thinking this was not a complete building year will quit their pipe dreaming earlier than usual, then. Can't really see that as a bad thing. All I wanna know is, are there any 1st round O-Linemen and Tight Ends coming up next year?

I really don't think SD would trade McNeil for Lynch. In fact, I don't think SD would trade with the Bills at all for any reason. Far as I know, AJ Smith hates Ralph Wilson. I think Kansas City is going to be a way better team this year. I really don't see the Bills winning a game at all. Maybe Chicago or Detroit and an accidental win somewhere else is possible, I guess. 3 wins is the ceiling for this team as long as Edwards is the QB.

Oh well, all the people deluded into thinking this was not a complete building year will quit their pipe dreaming earlier than usual, then. Can't really see that as a bad thing. All I wanna know is, are there any 1st round O-Linemen and Tight Ends coming up next year?

This years draft was FULL of O-Linemen. We addressed the position in Rd 1 that needed the least amount of addressing. Just sayin....

Maybe those people are sick and tired of you telling them how to feel about their team. The Bills need a QB and have needed one for quite some time. They will never get anywhere until that happens so if looking to next years draft while cheering on the team upsets you, don't read it...I, for one, know this team is not good so my hope is that some glaring holes that are obvious now will be filled by some youngsters by years end.