resign JP Losman

peanuts

JP could use a good coach like Gailey, I know that this week look bad, but the coach need to see what he really has to work with. I bet tonite the will grade out the film. Defence looked solid, There was no running game. JP would come cheap and humbled.. We need to sign some offensive linemen this week too. We need people who can make hole for our trio of running backs..

Serious or not, its not like he would make this offence any worse, atleast we know that with less then 30 seconds in the game, theres a chance our QB might be able to go deep and connect with Lee

It would help if the Bills had a threat behind centre that could keep the defences honest and have to worry that they could complete a pass. That would allow the running game to get going

Edited by apuszczalowski

For better or worse, Losman would be more entertaining to watch.

Right, because while watching a QB abandon the pocket is entertaining in itself, watching that QB fumble the ball while abandoning the pocket ups the entertainment ante that much more.

we got rid of him for a reason

because dicky jauron ruined him like he did trent i say bring him back and let him try i bet anything he is better than what we got

Dick Jouron never ruined him. Have you ever seen a picture of that guy. He looks half there. The guy only has a long ball and thats why you think he is any good. There is a reason he went to the UFL and got cut from seattle. He plain and simply sucks. I dont even know were you get these things. He had four fuking years to prove himself. He failed and I dont want to see his face in a buffalo uniform ever again period.

Dick Jouron never ruined him. Have you ever seen a picture of that guy. He looks half there. The guy only has a long ball and thats why you think he is any good. There is a reason he went to the UFL and got cut from seattle. He plain and simply sucks. I dont even know were you get these things. He had four fuking years to prove himself. He failed and I dont want to see his face in a buffalo uniform ever again period.

WELL YOUR BOY EDWARDS IS THE SAVIOR DUDE HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LOSMAN I CANT EVEN STAND IT THINK WE CAN PUT HIM IN THE HALL OF FAME NEXT TO KELLY RIGHT NOW

WELL YOUR BOY EDWARDS IS THE SAVIOR DUDE HE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LOSMAN I CANT EVEN STAND IT THINK WE CAN PUT HIM IN THE HALL OF FAME NEXT TO KELLY RIGHT NOW

why are you putting words in my mouth. I never said i even like Edwards. JP losman sucks dick and he is not an NFL QB. A team as bad as the Seattle seahawks cut him what more do you want. He sucks get over yourself. If Chan signs him that would be the stupidest thing ever. !@#$ you and your an idiot for wanting jp losman. hahahahaha your stupidity is funny.

The play calling sucked for the whole game. I will give Trent a pass for the first 80% of the game.

But with the game on the line, he SUCKED. He never looked more than 4yds downfield.

With 35 seconds on the clock, you have to throw deep and he never even tried. Don't give me that he did not have time. Roll out or drop back further and heave the damn ball. Trent is not an NFL QB, simple as that.

I would gladly take JP. I atleast have faith that he would try to get the ball downfield with the time running out and the Bills trailing.

Trent is EPIC FAIL and Chan Gailey sucks. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he showed today exactly why he was out of the NFL. HE SUCKS BALLS. I am in 100% agreement with the people who have said that the Bills are quite possibly the worst team in the history of the league.

This team is TERRIBLE.

The play calling sucked for the whole game. I will give Trent a pass for the first 80% of the game.

But with the game on the line, he SUCKED. He never looked more than 4yds downfield.

With 35 seconds on the clock, you have to throw deep and he never even tried. Don't give me that he did not have time. Roll out or drop back further and heave the damn ball. Trent is not an NFL QB, simple as that.

I would gladly take JP. I atleast have faith that he would try to get the ball downfield with the time running out and the Bills trailing.

Trent is EPIC FAIL and Chan Gailey sucks. I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt, but he showed today exactly why he was out of the NFL. HE SUCKS BALLS. I am in 100% agreement with the people who have said that the Bills are quite possibly the worst team in the history of the league.

This team is TERRIBLE.

Holy crap do you forget the seasons when jp losman was starting. He lost his job to trent Edwards and he was never any good except for his long ball. What is wrong with people today.