It's War ...

CosmicBills

One of the producers here at work is a huge Dolphins fan. She is also in charge of running the show's football pool. So when I dropped off my dues this morning, I left her a print out of this with "Go Bills" written under it.

She responded by papering my desk in pictures of Ronnie Brown jumping over McGee.

Who has some links to great anti-dolphins pics for my retaliation. I did a Google image search but I figured peeps here would have a better selection.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the producers here at work is a huge Dolphins fan. She is also in charge of running the show's football pool. So when I dropped off my dues this morning, I left her a print out of this with "Go Bills" written under it.

She responded by papering my desk in pictures of Ronnie Brown jumping over McGee.

Who has some links to great anti-dolphins pics for my retaliation. I did a Google image search but I figured peeps here would have a better selection.

Not a pic, but you might be able to freeze frame Kelly diving across the goal line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmoX_FcT3Q

Not a pic, but you might be able to freeze frame Kelly diving across the goal line.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgmoX_FcT3Q

Cannot possibly watch that enough...

Has to be the millionth time I've watched it, and I keep rewinding to see it one more time...I'll never get any work done now... :lol:

Cannot possibly watch that enough...

Has to be the millionth time I've watched it, and I keep rewinding to see it one more time...I'll never get any work done now... :lol:

Whenever I see that, I just ask myself: How did I ever not get a Carlton Bailey jersey? Ha.

Okay, so I am trying to post a pic. I click on insert image. I paste the url in there. It shows up in the reply box. I click on preview post and the pic is there. Then when I click to post it, the pic doesn't come up, just the long gobbleyguk of the url. What gives?

yeah i had this issue the other day too. Just post a link.

Okay, so I am trying to post a pic. I click on insert image. I paste the url in there. It shows up in the reply box. I click on preview post and the pic is there. Then when I click to post it, the pic doesn't come up, just the long gobbleyguk of the url. What gives?

I blame it on Miami.

You know me and computers ... all thumbs.