Next Week Could Be Historic in Football

Wow!

The Bills and their fans MUST root for the Miami Freakin' Dolphins next week! It is not a sick joke. . . we need Denver to lose that game.

I don't give the Dolphins much of chance in that game, but I'll be hoping. Maybe well get another snow game? It's going to be weird to root for the Fish, but I want them to win a few down the stretch anyway to push their top pick down a bit.

I'm going to root for Miami for the first time in my life next week. . . can you all stomach it for the ultimate good of the Bills?

Wow, that IS distasteful. But, in life, sometimes you have to swallow castor oil (or worse!).

The Fish looked pretty well organized today - like Jim Bates could be the right guy for their new HC.

So, I will root for the Fish next week to beat the Fowl. I hate the Broncos anyway. And we don't want the fish getting too high a pick.

Even if it meant a trip to the SB for the Bills, I am still physically and mentally incapable of wanting the phish to do anything but lose by 50.

I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for miami ;)

Even if it meant a trip to the SB for the Bills, I am still physically and mentally incapable of wanting the phish to do anything but lose by 50.

I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for miami  ;)

148088[/snapback]

I can't root for them either. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Miami.

The Broncos can still lose 2 other games,

and we're OK if we win out.

Wow, that IS distasteful.  But, in life, sometimes you have to swallow castor oil (or worse!).

The Fish looked pretty well organized today - like Jim Bates could be the right guy for their new HC.

So, I will root for the Fish next week to beat the Fowl. I hate the Broncos anyway. And we don't want the fish getting too high a pick.

147989[/snapback]

How are the Broncos called fowl? I'm confused ;)

I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for miami  ;)

148088[/snapback]

This line of thinking makes no sense. Who cares whether the Fish win 2 or 3 games if it gets us in the playoffs? Wanting them to go down more than help us out is an "Palestinian vs. Israeli" type of mind set.