Anybody know of a place to watch the game in Plattsburgh?

Haven Moses

There's a place right downtown on Margaret Street called the Monople that has the Ticket and around five TVs. They have gameday specials for beer and 30 cent wings which aren't actually that bad. Kind of a gloomy darker bar, very fun at night though.

There's another bar called Olive Ridleys's that has lots of TVs but not sure if the Ticket is there. Good bar, though. Decent food.

If these fail, go uptown by the strip mall's and there's always the Ground Round which has a seperate bar and some booths w/ individual TVs. They have the Ticket. Good Luck.

I'm surprised DTV doesn't publish a list on their website of commercial licensees as a benefit to them.

Then again, I suppose they want to encourage individuals to buy the ticket themselves.

But remember, the ticket is free this Sunday. So anyone with a DirecTV subscription is a potential place to watch the game!

Edited by CodeMonkey

There's a place right downtown on Margaret Street called the Monople that has the Ticket and around five TVs. They have gameday specials for beer and 30 cent wings which aren't actually that bad. Kind of a gloomy darker bar, very fun at night though.

There's another bar called Olive Ridleys's that has lots of TVs but not sure if the Ticket is there. Good bar, though. Decent food.

If these fail, go uptown by the strip mall's and there's always the Ground Round which has a seperate bar and some booths w/ individual TVs. They have the Ticket. Good Luck.

Yeah Great Wings there, they were 10 cents when i went there... I don't know if it is still open but I used to watch a lot of football at Peabody's... Murons...