nero47

"This was the intent of the structure put in place in the past,"

Of course it was...no different than what was "planned" when he left the:

Giants

Patriots

Jets

Cowboys

Dolphins

He always does pretty good and his teams usually make the playoffs for a few years, but, he inevitably screws them up with draft choices/giveaways and cap hell, and never sticks around to clean up his own mess. I imagine he will "retire" from football, for a 5th time...and then suddenly pop up with somebody like the 49ers in 2 years.

Hehe...I heard a Pats beat reporter say today that "The Patriots have no pass rush. They are going to have to outscore people, and that's not good because Brady usually throws a late interception in those games"(Funny, I said the exact same thing in another thread). How long before Parcell's star pupil decides to "retire" as well?

"This was the intent of the structure put in place in the past,"

Of course it was...no different than what was "planned" when he left the:

Giants

Patriots

Jets

Cowboys

Dolphins

He always does pretty good and his teams usually make the playoffs for a few years, but, he inevitably screws them up with draft choices/giveaways and cap hell, and never sticks around to clean up his own mess. I imagine he will "retire" from football, for a 5th time...and then suddenly pop up with somebody like the 49ers in 2 years.

Hehe...I heard a Pats beat reporter say today that "The Patriots have no pass rush. They are going to have to outscore people, and that's not good because Brady usually throws a late interception in those games"(Funny, I said the exact same thing in another thread). How long before Parcell's star pupil decides to "retire" as well?

As my friend RJ (not that RJ) and I know all too well, this is the BPLODR* in full effect.

*Bill Parcells Law of Diminishing Returns