Do any publications think the Bills will do well?

Do any predict that they will finish 2nd or 1st in AFC East? Make the playoffs?

If so, please give me the links or the names.

Less than one week until some squishing!

2nd or 1st in AFC East? Make the playoffs? :w00t::doh::lol:

Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :worthy:

Do any predict that they will finish 2nd or 1st in AFC East? Make the playoffs?

If so, please give me the links or the names.

Less than one week until some squishing!

Why do so many people care what these publications say? Are we all of a sudden that soft?

What do you expect? The Pats* have been kicking our butts for 10 years. The Dolphins have been improving and made the playoff two years ago. The Jets made the AFC Championship game last year.

Buffalo needs to win some damm football games and then people around the country will start to say "Hey, they are getting good".

Until then whats the point in worrying about predictions? Worry about getting better players on the team instead. I love the Bills but our team is either weak or unproven in so many areas. Why is that hard to see?

Edited by Bob in STL

You may want to check out the latest issue of High Times, if they still publish that magazine. :rolleyes:

Seriously, who cares what the magazines have to say. Most of the writers know no more than you or I. Most just go with the prevailing attitudes about teams.

Me, I think it is very possible that the Bills will finish with anywhere from 5-8 wins...but I think they will be a much better team than what we have seen the last 4 years, despite the similar records. Until the Bills show something on the field, it is hard to make a case that they will be better than any other team in the division...but they could be. New England could be really good, or bad. The Jets, even if they are being overrated right now, may turn out to be pretty formidable, or it could all blow up in their face. As much as it pains me to say it, I think Miami is going to be pretty good this year...

Guest dog14787

Not a publication, but from the eyes of an intelligent and very talented young rookie,

CJ Spiller : If we can stay healthy we can be very explosive team, we can be one of the best If not the best, main thing is staying healthy, staying Humble and not worrying about what the outsiders are saying,

I really, really like this Spiller Fella, :thumbsup: