Yet Another Pre Season Ranking

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/451109-2010-nfl-preseason-power-rankings-new-orleans-saints-assume-top-spot

32. Buffalo Bills – C.J. Spiller better not only be the offenses one bright spot, but become a human highlight reel if he prefers the city off Buffalo to Toronto. If not, he can just take the season off and watch the front office’s decision to not upgrade the quarterback position backfire in their faces.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/451109-2010-nfl-preseason-power-rankings-new-orleans-saints-assume-top-spot

32. Buffalo Bills – C.J. Spiller better not only be the offenses one bright spot, but become a human highlight reel if he prefers the city off Buffalo to Toronto. If not, he can just take the season off and watch the front office’s decision to not upgrade the quarterback position backfire in their faces.

We are interested in the opinion of a chap who says he is "I am currently attending Geneva College in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania while majoring in English-Writing. I hope to become a sports journalist in the future. I have a unique combination of favorite teams because I grew up in a town with no professional sports teams in the area."?

Why are we interested in his opinion?

We are interested in the opinion of a chap who says he is "I am currently attending Geneva College in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania while majoring in English-Writing. I hope to become a sports journalist in the future. I have a unique combination of favorite teams because I grew up in a town with no professional sports teams in the area."?

Why are we interested in his opinion?

Why is anyone interested in yours?

Think of it this way.

If we were 'ranked' #1 and we finished at 8-8 or 9-7 we would all be grossley disappointed.

Ranked at #32 and finishing 8-8 or 9-7 and I'd be pretty satisfied.

Just my thoughts. Let the season begin....Go Buffalo!

Edited by BillsFanInLV

Carolina is ranked pretty high. Their QB situation isn't really that much better than ours. In fact, they just did a huge cost cutting purge.

When I see teams like Carolina, Cleveland and Tampa ranked higher, I have a 'problem' with the so called experts. Granted, we're not a big city franchise, and we don't don't go after Haynesworth/J Peppers type players in the offseason, but we ARE NOT the 30, 31 or 32 ranked team.

Even if we signed Bradford, Spiller, Suh, Dez Bryant and brought back Jason Peters we'd probably only jump up the rankings to #29 according to the experts. :wallbash:

Even if we signed Bradford, Spiller, Suh, Dez Bryant and brought back Jason Peters we'd probably only jump up the rankings to #29 according to the experts. :wallbash:

And rightfully so. If we cheated like that, we'd probably have to forfeit have of our season.