Waiver Wire?

Rockinon

With all of the cuts coming in, is there a list somewhere of who is available? I think the Bills are holding off finalizing their 53 man roster to the very end in hopes of picking someone up. TE, OT maybe???

maybe trading marshawn? or seeing if they can..

You're thinking of moving Wood to C so we need depth at G? Personally, I think we are set for the interior of the OL. It's the edges that worry me.

I never said move Wood. We are set at interior lineman, but have no depth. All I'm saying is the depth is at the Tackle position. Therefore we aren't going to be looking for Tackles to start, so if we look for O lineman it should be for depth at the Center/Guard positions.

He's been a consistent starter for three not-bad teams

Got some mileage though (8 years, 99 games)

Any idea why they released him? He's listed as G-C, any idea if he's ever actually played guard?

Just said he was beat out for the C job, and they weren't going to keep him as a backup at his current salary

Just said he was beat out for the C job, and they weren't going to keep him as a backup at his current salary

he has been pretty bad for a few years now. Would be a good back up with experience though. HOnestly though, the Bills may be the only team in the league he could start for. Maybe he would come here.

Lots of TE's and Ot's to choose from. Expect moves with a lb and DB most likely to get cut. I'd also cut Brohm and sign one of the many QB's with upside out there.

Practice squad will be Levi Brown, Naaman Roosevelt, Joique Bell, OT, DT, OG (last three tbd what we can steal away from other teams)

Washington dropped Selvish Capers today. He was a second tier guy who got some buzz before the draft. Apparently he's raw but has good athleticism to play LT. The Skins traded for Jammal Brown and drafted Trent Williams so they're OK at OT and might not have room for a rookie project. We don't really have that problem. Maybe we could throw him in the mix with Bell, Meredith, and Wang and see who rises to the top.

he has been pretty bad for a few years now. Would be a good back up with experience though. HOnestly though, the Bills may be the only team in the league he could start for. Maybe he would come here.

Definitely need the depth, if one of the 3 inside go down, we are all going to witness Cordero Howard arm bar us backwards 10 yards at a time

With all of the cuts coming in, is there a list somewhere of who is available? I think the Bills are holding off finalizing their 53 man roster to the very end in hopes of picking someone up. TE, OT maybe???

NFL.com.

I think it's the Leinhart page. At the bottom, you can click the link to see each teams cuts, and at the top of each team are notable names.

If he's another Kirk Chambers- no thanks!

Definitely need the depth, if one of the 3 inside go down, we are all going to witness Cordero Howard arm bar us backwards 10 yards at a time

There seem to be a number of reject OL off teams with decent OL. Adam Terry? The Colts let him go but they're pretty deep and he's probably pricey for them as a backup, if he's really recovered from 2009 injury, he might be good. He came from Ravens who have decent and well-coached OL. Rich Orhnberger (Pats)? Nick Lacky (Saints)? Evan Dietrich-Smith or Breno Giocomini (Packers)?

Hopeful that our front office knows something...and will find someone out there.

There seem to be a number of reject OL off teams with decent OL. Adam Terry? The Colts let him go but they're pretty deep and he's probably pricey for them as a backup, if he's really recovered from 2009 injury, he might be good. He came from Ravens who have decent and well-coached OL. Rich Orhnberger (Pats)? Nick Lacky (Saints)? Evan Dietrich-Smith or Breno Giocomini (Packers)?

Hopeful that our front office knows something...and will find someone out there.

Terry's price was 600,000 plus a little, not bad if he is healthy and can stay that way. Seems they cut him to negotiate down.

Any one of these guys would be ok with me really, just SO happy we finally dumped Chambers. :thumbsup:

There are more move coming I am sure. Pack linemen esply back ups don't really interest me as much as the other ones. Thier oline sucked at pass blocking last year.