My Annual, week before the opener, thread

Just Jack

As Tim said, and said it best: "Being a Buffalo Bills fan really isn't being a fan - it's a way of life."

Thanks Jack, good stuff

Tim Russert was right. This will be my 48th year watching my Bills at home, first at the old Rockpile and then at RWS after a hitch in the US Navy. Always hopeful with many bumpy years along the way. Many years a season ticket holder (club seat holder since they were built)even the eight or so years I worked for the Bills durring their Super Bowl run. Quite a ride and cherish the memories like gold.

Always hopeful, always proud, forever a fan of the Buffalo Bills

PS I'll be in 313 row 6 seat 18 as always. How about you?

Family had seats in what WAS Section M5 Row 6 Seats 9, 10, and 11 and I had one in M6 row 10, Seat 111. I think that's all section 311 now and sadly none of us live close enough to have season tickets any more. One trip a season if I'm lucky but this year is not looking good for that.

"you look back at that football game and you shake your head and think to yourself 'boy, when are the Buffalo Bills gonna get out from this snake bitten dark cloud that just sorta hangs around em', they can get so close and then all of a sudden somebody snatches something away from them" - truest words joe theismann has ever spoken

Family had seats in what WAS Section M5 Row 6 Seats 9, 10, and 11 and I had one in M6 row 10, Seat 111. I think that's all section 311 now and sadly none of us live close enough to have season tickets any more. One trip a season if I'm lucky but this year is not looking good for that.

I hope things work out for you. Even one a year is better than none. I used to sit in sect I row 6, don't remember the seat, but at my age I've gone to wearing a name badge! LOL.

Once again thanks for the annual post, every time I watch it it brings tears to my eyes but in a good way. I don't know what it is but deep down inside I feel there will come a day we will win the Superbowl,when that day comes all the ''bad memories'' would only make winning the SB much more sweet and emotional. I love this team guys. I wouldn't take back anything good or bad. Being a Bills fan is a way of life for us, always has been, always will be.