Tea Party Rally Video ...hysterical, wish I'd gone for laughs

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love stuff like that. Really love it. You know why? Because mocking people is awesome. Calling them names is awesome. It makes them afraid to act, and forces them to hide, and makes them think twice before they even attempt being critical of the current regime.

It's genius, really. I urge the left to do this as much as possible.

ITS JUST A "SMALL PERCENTAGE"!!!!!!!!

Don't protest so much. The left has its loons too. The right loves to trot them out for advantage as well. Like the infamous lady at the Obama rally who said that her gas and mortgage payments would be taken care of if Obama was elected. Or Rev. Al and the race-bait crew.

It's all funny and stupid--only the feebleminded find it persuasive.

Edited by Peace

99.9% ... would be 100% but Beck and Palin are making a fortune off these people, so at least they're not stupid.

Funny how few things piss off a liberal like someone making money.

Damn you people with money!!!

(Caveat: Damn you for making money, but damn you for not making enough money to hire more people, but damn you for sitting on profits, and damn you for not doing your part to save the economy. Just damn you all to hell!)

Not a liberal, majority of my votes have been Republican.

Just find it deceitful when someone dresses themselves in the flag yet whose alleged patriotism can only be bought with six-figure speaking engagements and seven-figure book deals.

See that's what happenes when someone drinks the Koo Aid and loses the ability to think for themselves ... you have nothing but empty canned phrases.

Like the people in the video who couldn't offer the slightest support for their conclusions.

Oh you mean like saying the health care bill will lower the national debt and health care costs?

Or that the $800+ trillion stimulus bill will keep unemployment from exceeding 8%.

Or that the $8000 home-buying credit will stimulate the economy.

Or that the Financial Regulation Reform bill will stop "Too Big To Fail"...like Fannie and Freddie.

Or that the Credit Card Bill will save people money.

Gee, those morons in lawn chairs have much in common with the morons in DC. Kind of hard to tell the difference between the two.

But it makes the HuffPost people smile, so that's something.