Bills’ RB Lynch cleared for preseason finale

DIE HARD 1967

Sit Lynch, Spiller, Jackson, Wood, Bell, and Evans.

Let Trent hand off three times and sit him too.

On defense sit Stroud, Williams, Edwards, Poz, and McGee.

We have been practicing in full pads the entire time. This team still needs a lot of work and is still learning its new schemes. I would play the starters on both offense and defense into the second quarter. I wouldn't, however, be against seeing Brohm play a series or two with the starters on offense after Trent has a couple, especially if he looks strong.

We have been practicing in full pads the entire time. This team still needs a lot of work and is still learning its new schemes. I would play the starters on both offense and defense into the second quarter. I wouldn't, however, be against seeing Brohm play a series or two with the starters on offense after Trent has a couple, especially if he looks strong.

I can't see Gailey playing the starters much, given the injuries and the decent showing against the Bengals. Maybe a series. But it would be nice to see Brohm and Fitz with the starters.

I can't see Gailey playing the starters much, given the injuries and the decent showing against the Bengals. Maybe a series. But it would be nice to see Brohm and Fitz with the starters.

I dont know. He was trying to get Wood and Bell into game shape by playing them more each week. He has said a couple times he doesn't really care what others do. The offense may have looked decent but the starters on defense have sucked. I think our OL needs all the time it can get working together and I will risk an injury to see them play about four series together to get some more time used to each other. Players seem to get hurt on freak plays in practice almost as much as they do in the games anyway.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Buffalo's running back corps is getting healthier with Marshawn Lynch(notes) set to play in the Bills' preseason finale against the Detroit Lions on Thursday.

Isn't this a copyright violation?