Bills say WGR and Clayton SUCK!!!

Okay, they actually didn't say they that. But I'm sure if you were to ask Chan Gailey, he'd say: "If you dog one of us, you dog all of us".

Can Buffalo seriously get some better sports reporters than the negative nancy's that report for the team? First, WGR said it was gonna be the offense that was gonna be horrible, now it's defense and special teams. Plus, the two cry babies that write for the Buffalo news never have anything good to say about the Bills (Sullivan & DiCeasre - how ever that clown spells his name). Plus, bugged-eyed Clayton, has this geek even played a sport...ever? How did this dork ever make it to TV? IMO, ESPN has no credibility anymore. I think I watched 30 seconds of their draft coverage and switched it right back to the NFL network, it looked like a male version of "The View" instead of actual draft coverage.

For WGR, the Buffalo News & Uber-Geek Clayton, this video is for you:

Okay, they actually didn't say they that. But I'm sure if you were to ask Chan Gailey, he'd say: "If you dog one of us, you dog all of us".

Can Buffalo seriously get some better sports reporters than the negative nancy's that report for the team? First, WGR said it was gonna be the offense that was gonna be horrible, now it's defense and special teams. Plus, the two cry babies that write for the Buffalo news never have anything good to say about the Bills (Sullivan & DiCeasre - how ever that clown spells his name). Plus, bugged-eyed Clayton, has this geek even played a sport...ever? How did this dork ever make it to TV? IMO, ESPN has no credibility anymore. I think I watched 30 seconds of their draft coverage and switched it right back to the NFL network, it looked like a male version of "The View" instead of actual draft coverage.

For WGR, the Buffalo News & Uber-Geek Clayton, this video is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=QqolWUgxz7E&feature=related

LMAO at "The Whaambulance". Good points about the local media. The Bills looked good in the last 2 preseason games and these guys are still bashing the team.

Can Buffalo seriously get some better sports reporters than the negative nancy's that report for the team? First, WGR said it was gonna be the offense that was gonna be horrible, now it's defense and special teams. Plus, the two cry babies that write for the Buffalo news never have anything good to say about the Bills (Sullivan & DiCeasre - how ever that clown spells his name). Plus, bugged-eyed Clayton, has this geek even played a sport...ever? How did this dork ever make it to TV? IMO, ESPN has no credibility anymore. I think I watched 30 seconds of their draft coverage and switched it right back to the NFL network, it looked like a male version of "The View" instead of actual draft coverage.For WGR, the Buffalo News & Uber-Geek Clayton, this video is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=QqolWUgxz7E&feature=related

:worthy::w00t: Berman is the only one worth watching on ESPN now...Hasselback is ok and i Enjoy Jaws alot buts about it

the more **** reporters and analysts give us the better feeling we will have when the bills win and they will have to eat their words. I cant wait when mid season comes and there talking about the miraculous job Chan Gailey did in turning this organization around. Let all the haters have there fun now we will have the last laugh.

For WGR, the Buffalo News & Uber-Geek Clayton, this video is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=QqolWUgxz7E&feature=related

I miss Sean Salisbury slapping the little hobbit around when they interviewed together.

:worthy::w00t: Berman is the only one worth watching on ESPN now...Hasselback is ok and i Enjoy Jaws alot buts about it

"I think I watched 30 seconds of their draft coverage and switched it right back to the NFL network, it looked like a male version of "The View" instead of actual draft coverage"

:lol::worthy:

OMG, I forgot how annoying Steve Young was. That's a perfect description of ESPN's draft coverage. You're right, Berman is still the only one worth watch on ESPN.

I'd love to see a full-body shot on Suzy Kolber though.

OK Clayton is a douchbag. He looks like an alien pedophile. Trent Edwards ranking of #31 preseason is fine with me. He's shown nothing during his career and deserves to be right where he is. Who on that list is he better than? Good thing is I think Chan is working some magic with Trent and will coach him up alot more than anyone else has in his life. I think if Trent stays healthy he ends the year midpack, not the bottom. But for now that's where he deserves to be. Take off the homie glasses and put down the koolaid, you can't fault people for dogging Trent Edwards. Now it's up to him to prove people wrong, and I hope he does!

The Bills have to win to get these types of people back.

And when the Bills start winning, it will be so much fun to read and watch what these people say then.

We got a taste of it during the 5-1 start in 2008 with boatloads of talk about the Bills being Super Bowl-caliber and Trent Edwards being an MVP candidate. That was fun.

OK Clayton is a douchbag. He looks like an alien pedophile. Trent Edwards ranking of #31 preseason is fine with me. He's shown nothing during his career and deserves to be right where he is. Who on that list is he better than? Good thing is I think Chan is working some magic with Trent and will coach him up alot more than anyone else has in his life. I think if Trent stays healthy he ends the year midpack, not the bottom. But for now that's where he deserves to be. Take off the homie glasses and put down the koolaid, you can't fault people for dogging Trent Edwards. Now it's up to him to prove people wrong, and I hope he does!

I was with you, and still am, except for the "koolaid" crap. There is no !@#$ing Kool-Aid. Good points otherwise.

ESPN is still on the air? I have the MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA networks, and since I was shone the light, I haven't looked back. I don't have to watch tennis highlights, or WNBA, or any listen to any of the half wits on there.

:w00t:

My main problem with Clayton and the rest of the clowns I mentioned, is that they always bash Buffalo (I didn't mention Edwards anywhere in my post). You can call it "homie glasses", "kool-aid" or whatever.

Since you want to bring up Edwards, let's look at the problem in Buffalo. In Buffalo's 50 year history, the Bills have only drafted 2 QB's that took the Bills to the playoffs: Ferguson & Kelly (if you really want to be technical, 3 if you want to throw Reich in there). Since Kelly, let's look at the QB's the Bills drafted: Todd Collins, wasn't even given a full season then was shown the door, that's nowhere near enough time to develop a QB. Not saying Collins would have been great for us, but he's still in the league and led the Foreskins to the playoffs a few years ago. J.P. Losman, thrown in the starting lineup too quickly when Bledsoe was still playing well. Then was taken in & out of the line-up with Holcomb, plus had numerous offensive coordinators and only 1 good WR in Evans after Moulds was traded. Edwards, same thing, numerous coordinators, plus last years disaster to start the season. Do you really consider Dick Jauron a good quarterback developer? Any QB in the league would have failed miserably under the conditions the Bills were in last year.

Even though it's Preseason, but there has been many noticeable improvements on this team, and idiots like the local Buffalo media and Clayton continue to bash the Bills. I can't wait until midseason and the Bills prove these idiots all wrong. And I'll keep enjoying my kool-aid while wearing my homie-glasses.

Edited by mike oxhurtz

:w00t:

My main problem with Clayton and the rest of the clowns I mentioned, is that they always bash Buffalo (I didn't mention Edwards anywhere in my post). You can call it "homie glasses", "kool-aid" or whatever.

Since you want to bring up Edwards, let's look at the problem in Buffalo. In Buffalo's 50 year history, the Bills have only drafted 2 QB's that took the Bills to the playoffs: Ferguson & Kelly (if you really want to be technical, 3 if you want to throw Reich in there). Since Kelly, let's look at the QB's the Bills drafted: Todd Collins, wasn't even given a full season then was shown the door, that's nowhere near enough time to develop a QB. Not saying Collins would have been great for us, but he's still in the league and led the Foreskins to the playoffs a few years ago. J.P. Losman, thrown in the starting lineup too quickly when Bledsoe was still playing well. Then was taken in & out of the line-up with Holcomb, plus had numerous offensive coordinators and only 1 good WR in Evans after Moulds was traded. Edwards, same thing, numerous coordinators, plus last years disaster to start the season. Do you really consider Dick Jauron a good quarterback developer? Any QB in the league would have failed miserably under the conditions the Bills were in last year.

Even though it's Preseason, but there has been many noticeable improvements on this team, and idiots like the local Buffalo media and Clayton continue to bash the Bills. I can't wait until midseason and the Bills prove these idiots all wrong. And I'll keep enjoying my kool-aid while wearing my homie-glasses.

Good for you my friend, love it when Billievers get fired up. Clayton pegged Trent as the #31 best QB in an artile today. So when you mentioned Clayton I made an assumption. No need to school me in Bills history either, been following my team daily for over 30 years. I think we will get bashed by the media no matter what we do, even win the Superbowl. Nobody cares about the Bills except us fans. Don't get worked up when we get no respect, not worth it. Keep Billieving and someday we'll have the last laugh.

OUT!

There is a tried and true method for stopping people saying you suck- stop sucking, btw the corresponding characters in that video are as following Clayton is the dirtbag from Attorney General's office, you're the Whiner and I'm Bruce Willis making fun of you.

There is a tried and true method for stopping people saying you suck- stop sucking, btw the corresponding characters in that video are as following Clayton is the dirtbag from Attorney General's office, you're the Whiner and I'm Bruce Willis making fun of you.

Why don't you go down to your local grocery store, buy a box a straws, take one and suck it up!!!

LMAO at "The Whaambulance". Good points about the local media. The Bills looked good in the last 2 preseason games and these guys are still bashing the team.

Are you saying WGR is still bashing the team? I was able to listen to about 90 minutes of Bulldog today, and the whole thing was 100% positive. It was all about how exciting CJ Spiller is and how it reminds him of how OJ was for him as a kid. He said his son is really into CJ already.