Andy Levitre

seq004

Did anyone else notice Levite's blocking on both CJ 's screen pass of 20 yard and the long TD? He got outside quick and made two excellent blocks. This kid looks good. I was a bit worried last year about him but he's coming along very nicely.

Edited by seq004

Did anyone else notice Levite's blocking on both CJ 's screen pass of 20 yard and the long TD? He got outside quick and made two excellent blocks. This kid looks good. I was a bit worried last year about him but he's coming along very nicely.

Levitre is going to be an excellent OG imo. He will be a solid run blocker, and an excellent pass protector. He played LT in college, but doesn't possess the measurables to do so in the NFL. But, this won't stop him from being a very good OG. Think Eric Steinbach. I was actually hoping that the Bills would select him with the late 1st round pick in 09.

If he goes down, this team is in BIG trouble. Imo, he is one of the best players on the team.

I noticed him have some great pulls on a number of plays. That seems to be a strength of his, which should work well with Spillers outside runs. Now if only we could get our interior to open up some holes inside, then we would be looking very good.

I noticed him have some great pulls on a number of plays. That seems to be a strength of his, which should work well with Spillers outside runs. Now if only we could get our interior to open up some holes inside, then we would be looking very good.

I think that will be hard to tell until we get at least one of our inside runners back.

Also on some of the replays I saw Hangartner way out in front, hustling hard and looking for someone to smash.

He came out of the tunnel for the 2nd half with no socks on. At 1st I thought he might have been hurt. Doh! It was a sight...I tell ya. When I realized he was OK I was just sitting there laughing.

Good post on Levitre seq004, but what's with the pic? Did you mix your TBD and mandate.com profile pics?

He knows I like to drink my morning coffee and drool over it. :wub:

He came out of the tunnel for the 2nd half with no socks on. At 1st I thought he might have been hurt. Doh! It was a sight...I tell ya. When I realized he was OK I was just sitting there laughing.

He knows I like to drink my morning coffee and drool over it. :wub:

Thanks Harriett. I put it up just for you;)

Your a funny guy.

no, hes serious...and im kind of curious now too...why choose a picture of your bare chest...what kind of message are you trying to send with a bare chested photo of you to a board full of male posters...i mean, do what ya gotta do...its just a bit odd thats all

but dam funny mandate.com comment haha...ohhh mannn this board cracks me up at times

no, hes serious...and im kind of curious now too...why choose a picture of your bare chest...what kind of message are you trying to send with a bare chested photo of you to a board full of male posters...i mean, do what ya gotta do...its just a bit odd thats all

Ahem....there's quite a few female posters here, too. And I LOVE his avatar. Soooooooo......stuff it. 0:)