In your opinion...

tbonestake

That's right genius it is a message board. Asinine meaningless questions and snide arrogant replies get equal time. If YOU don't like it YOU get out.

if you say so champ!, why not start a thread yourself, like: " in my opinion, i like to pass judgment from my position in my mother's basement"

The significance of this preseason is that the Packers are in midseason form and the Colts starting offense looks pretty suspect. I think that matters.

i think one could draw those conclusions, the pack looks good, colts just seem be too banged up.

Edited by dwight in philly

if you say so champ!, why not start a thread yourself, like: " in my opinion, i like to pass judgment from my position in my mother's basement"

If there's substantive news that no one has reported or linked yet I will start a thread. Surprising some jagoff from Philly would throw out the cliche "mom's basement" message board insult. How very creative of you; you must fit right in down there.

If there's substantive news that no one has reported or linked yet I will start a thread. Surprising some jagoff from Philly would throw out the cliche "mom's basement" message board insult. How very creative of you; you must fit right in down there.

fit where?, in philly, or your mother's basement? please clarify?

Philly of course with the rest of your slow-witted, insufferable brethren. Keep it up, you're doing well.

funny, i just moved here after i retired and feel the same way about philly people as you, after spending the first 55 years of my life in buffalo.

The significance of this preseason is that the Packers are in midseason form and the Colts starting offense looks pretty suspect. I think that matters.

Why is it always mid season form? Why not late season form? Plus the Packers could lose their 1st 2 games, Colts win their 1st 2 and it goes back to meaning nothing.

Edited by nucci