I love the win

Toledo Bill

Dont worry the kicker from indy will be gone at the end of the year ....help is on the way. :blush:

146825[/snapback]

How is Indy's Kicker on field goals? He must be out of practice.

P.S. Yes, I know who Vanderjacht is...although not how to spell his name.

No Gramaticas!!!

Get an extra pick for Henry, trade down in round 2 & take Nugent in either round 2 or 3.  Pick up TE & OL in free agency & win Super Bowl XL.

146898[/snapback]

I know a lot of people would hate it, but I would be happy as hell if the Bills took Nugent in the second.

i'd be happy with nugent in round 2.  Back to the original thread, i think lindell is as scary as it comes when you're looking to win 4 more games in order to make the playoffs.  Scary Scary Scary.

146919[/snapback]

I think Nugent is one of the best kicking prospects to come out of college in the last two decades. That kid is CLUTCH. If a guy like Munoz or a solid CB prospect is not available, I have no problem with grabbing Nuge.

The fact that everyone wants to use a second round pick on a kicker says a lot about how far our O-Line has come since McNally arrived.

146996[/snapback]

Our O-Line still needs work, but I'm getting a tad bit tired of watching players "develop". I'd like to see us go out and land an established O-Lineman to bolster our line, not draft one and wait for him to come around.

Anything outside 40 yards is in doubt...

146813[/snapback]

The guy blows. 37 yards is automatic for any other kicker in the league but not ours. 40+ yards is never automatic for any kicker, btw. But this was a chip shot and he choked badly.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: