TE Matthews injured/waived

Promo, you have any idea what is causing this rash of injuries?

Bad luck? Who knows. One weird thing, I read a report that Matthews was practicing today, so I wonder if this isn't more an early cut than an injury situation.

PTR

Bad luck? Who knows. One weird thing, I read a report that Matthews was practicing today, so I wonder if this isn't more an early cut than an injury situation.

PTR

And by all reports, training camp has been tough. There's a definitive weeding progress taking place, and if I had to venture a guess, I'd say they're weeding because our young players need to be bled a little bit before being tossed into the season.

On the flip side, I don't think Marshawn and Freddy will be resting quite as much once camp breaks. I think they'll both have "rapid" process. They're two players who won't benefit from getting licked for 3 weeks. I've never taken their so-called "injuries" seriously.

Edited by The Big Cat

Wow, and just a couple weeks ago, it was spoken on this board that the TE position had numerous choices and decently stocked. Now, it's Stupar and who ever else the Bills can scrounge up (signed one today).

Schouman just never can remain healthy. The waiving of Mathews was a bit of a surprise, given our lack of depth unless his

injury is more long term than has been disclosed. Nelson, 4 game suspension. Talk about snake bit.

And by all reports, training camp has been tough. There's a definitive weeding progress taking place, and if I had to venture a guess, I'd say they're weeding because our young players need to be bled a little bit before being tossed into the season.

On the flip side, I don't think Marshawn and Freddy will be resting quite as much once camp breaks. I think they'll both have "rapid" process. They're two players who won't benefit from getting licked for 3 weeks. I've never taken their so-called "injuries" seriously.

Vidoe of Freddies shows him both landing hard on his hand and the defender falling on it. I think his is very much real.