Some guys who impressed tonight

folz

Wow! little suprised no one mentioned Demetrius Bell, first game in a while had a real solid outing and Wood still has it.

Best starter IMO was Stroud, he caused some serious issues for the colts OL. Most underated corner in NFL, McGee

Spiller - Now you understand the #9 selection even if some say we should've looked elsewhere. This guy is electric with the ball in his hands and Chan will make sure he gets the opportunity to make plays like last night. He already looks like a better pure RB than Reggie Bush so hopefully those curses spoken upon him stop.

Trent - Nice deep ball and poise in the pocket for once. Hopefully his confidence comes around and he finally "gets it".

OL - Our "starters" held up well against the Colts front. Hopefully, this is a sign of things to come and they continue to get better throughout the preseason with the end result being atleast a solid OL for this season.

Chan Gailey - Heard on Sports Center that the Bills had not scored 34 points in a game in 2 years so this was a refreshing break from what has become the norm with our beloved Bills. Chan is going to come up with some good schemes to utilize the talent he has. Ding dong Dick is gone, Dick is gone, Dick is gone.

DL - Kyle had a great game. Stroud and Edwards looked solid out there. The line held up much better this week than against the Skins. Encouraging to see.

J. Bell - This guy is making our crowded backfield even harder to sort through.

WR's - Jackson looks like the #2 guy IMO. Roosvelt looks like he could develope. Steve Johnson is missing out on his opportunity.

Loved Stroud and Williams last night. I still cannot believe Maybin was drafted in the first round let alone as high as we got him. I honestly don't think he will ever do anything for this team. There is invisible and then there is invisible against 3rd stringers. That pick is going to bug me for a long time....even worse than Whitner.

WR's - Jackson looks like the #2 guy IMO. Roosvelt looks like he could develope. Steve Johnson is missing out on his opportunity.

I'll bet you a grand, barring injuries to Parrish, Hardy, and Johnson, that Jackson is not the #2 WR. Deal?

Loved Stroud and Williams last night. I still cannot believe Maybin was drafted in the first round let alone as high as we got him. I honestly don't think he will ever do anything for this team. There is invisible and then there is invisible against 3rd stringers. That pick is going to bug me for a long time....even worse than Whitner.

+1

I'll bet you a grand, barring injuries to Parrish, Hardy, and Johnson, that Jackson is not the #2 WR. Deal?

I'm not a gambling man my friend, but I do think that Jackson will be opposite Evans starting week 1.

I'm not a gambling man my friend, but I do think that Jackson will be opposite Evans starting week 1.

He sure looked better than Stevie. Both had similar opportunities to make nice grabs and Stevie dropped his whereas Chad made the more difficult of the two catches.

+1

Did you not watch the same game as everyone else? Chad Jackson came to play last nite my friend. I would be very happy with our top 4 receivers of Evans, Parrish, C. Jackson and David Nelson. Write it down. Steve Johnson did not look like a starting NFL receiver last nite. Hopefully he will develop. But Jackson looks much more polished and physical at this point.