Levitre-1 Positive to be proud of Friday

I was at the game Friday night against the Redkins. There was 1 payer who stood out and had the best block of the game for either team. Andy Levtire was left 1 on 1 against Albert Haynesworth, the highest paid D-Lineman in the NFL (last I checked). It was a passing play and Haynesworth knew it and came straight ahead with a massive bull rush.Young alligator armed Levitre had perfect technique, got his arms into Haynesworths body, kept his feet moving and held his block until the pass was gone. Now he was driven back, but unlike last year he was pushed into the QB, it didn't effect the play and he did his job even though giving up 30-40 pounds agaisnt the probowl DT.

Right now I am sooo negative when it comes to the BILLS, I know they suck. But I don't want his play to be lost in the ton of crap that's the rest of the team and all the negativity that comes with it. It can be very hard to watch this team and find terrfic plays and players, but that play on Friday night should not go unnoticed.

I was at the game Friday night against the Redkins. There was 1 payer who stood out and had the best block of the game for either team. Andy Levtire was left 1 on 1 against Albert Haynesworth, the highest paid D-Lineman in the NFL (last I checked). It was a passing play and Haynesworth knew it and came straight ahead with a massive bull rush.Young alligator armed Levitre had perfect technique, got his arms into Haynesworths body, kept his feet moving and held his block until the pass was gone. Now he was driven back, but unlike last year he was pushed into the QB, it didn't effect the play and he did his job even though giving up 30-40 pounds agaisnt the probowl DT.

Right now I am sooo negative when it comes to the BILLS, I know they suck. But I don't want his play to be lost in the ton of crap that's the rest of the team and all the negativity that comes with it. It can be very hard to watch this team and find terrfic plays and players, but that play on Friday night should not go unnoticed.

Yes, you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater and Levitre is one great big baby...wait...well, you know what I mean.

Wood's injury only delayed his progress, but it would have been great to see them at the same point for the start of their second season. I'm not worried, though, Wood will catch up.

If there is one thing to be hopeful about (and there pretty much is only one thing)

it is the play of Levitre, Woods and Byrd from last year's draft. Now if we could get

something out of Maybin...

If onlt we had drafted Orakpo. Still scratching my head on that one