Thanks Wilson

rcatty

Why precisely do "the people of WNY deserve better"? It is only a big dose of luck and the loyality of Ralph Wilson that WNY even HAS a NFL team. I wish we could do an "It's a Wonderful Life" redo and show WNY without Ralph Wilson. It is called Gary, Indiana or Toledo, Ohio. Just another has been old industrial city with nothing to have pride in.

Thanks Mr. Wilson for your loyality. Unlike the St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Brown or Oakland Raiders when this team leaves nothing is coming back.

Depends on your perspective. Some would say the fans deserve better because they have supported a ****ty product for 40 years with great attendance. Others could say they get just what they deserve for annually getting sucked in to pay for crap.

What a mess! The worst team;look at our qb situation...a joke. We have arguably one of the worst owners in the history of sports. The man just milks every dollar out of this team. The people of WNY deserve better.
No argument here.

:censored: Ralph. :flirt:

I refuse to "look up." Optimism nauseates me. It is perverse. Since man's fall, his proper position in the universe has been one of misery.

What a mess! The worst team;look at our qb situation...a joke. We have arguably one of the worst owners in the history of sports. The man just milks every dollar out of this team. The people of WNY deserve better.

Yup, much better to be a Lions fan, or a Browns fan, or a Chiefs fan, or a Raiders fan. They have been so much better and are much more stable then the Bills.

And why do the people of WNY deserve better? Is it because they pay for some of the most affordable (i.e. cheapest) tickets in the league? Is it because they are far superior to any other fans in the league? Is it because the fans do more for the Bills then what any other fans in the league do for their teams? The NFL is not a right, its a privelege to have, and its also a buisness, Ralph can do what he wants with his team. Its HIS right to try and make a profit off of the team that he has invested alot of his time and money into to keep in Buffalo, when its so much easier to just sell it off for a big profit and move it to somewhere that will be able to turn much bigger profits. No one is forcing you to stay a Bills fan

Thanks Mr. Wilson for your loyality. Unlike the St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Brown or Oakland Raiders when this team leaves nothing is coming back.

I second your comments. If it was for Ralph Wilson, Buffalo would have been just another rust bucket town, without any spirit. He has had numerous offers to move the Bills, but he has been steadfast in his resilence to keep them in Buffalo. He chose to keep them, when other markets like LA would have made him very lucrative offers, and he chose not take them.

Ralph may seem like he is money grubbing, but when you look at all the offers for more money to move the Bills, you have to ask yourself, if it is all about money, why didn't he move Bills?

I'm sorry, but this sad old song simply needs to be put to rest.

Ever been to Gary or Toledo? I think you are so wrong about Buffalo as a city.

You sell the city way to short. There is a lot to have pride in beyond the football team. I was there again this summer. Buffalo has a very significant historical past, amazing architecture, and hard working diverse people. Great summers, four seasons. Awesome but completely underdeveloped waterfront.

Tons of potential.

Please. Buffalo defines mediocrity. The past is irrelevant. This is America, not France. The weather is absolutely lousy outside of July 15 to September 15. It has made itself rightly or wrongly the laughingstock of the country, therefore no one wants to be there, therefore no $$ coming in, therefore no waterfront or other development of any noticeable significance, therefore no progress. It is a welfare state where fully a third of the people work for either the city, county, state or federal government. No one produces anything. You are right, Gary and Toledo are harsh comparisons. Think Akron. When (not if) the Bills move, Buffalo becomes Akron. Even Cleveland puts Buffalo to shame.