This is looking like 1985

Buffalo needs to completely bottom out in 2010. They've avoided it since 2001, and amid so many changes since the TD years, nothing has worked. Cheap HC and GM hires, poor drafting, bad FA acquisitions, band aids all over, they simply need to go 1-15, 2-14, or 3-13 and get a high pick. Otherwise, the team can say things aren't bad like they have these past few seasons.

3-13 was a deep enough hole??? come on man

How are you going to generate 1.21 Gigawatts to send us back to 1985?

Wait a minute, Marty...

If Trent was Ferragamo and was pulled last season in place of Fitz/Matheson, then this season SHOULD HAVE been the drafting of our next star QB! Great Scott! The crappiness of this team has distorted the space-time continuum!

What is the deal with you people in Buffalo?????? I can't believe all the negatives that run around up there. The Bills by the way had caparable numbers with the skins for the first quarter. I know we had our first unit in there, but not the line and from the start we held our own. The Bills are much better and wll be. I'm starting to question the fans on this board more than the team with all the negatives. Other people besides Bill fans read this stuff and feed off it. Go to some other posts and see how many fans diss their teams like Bill fans. Not many at all. BILLIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the deal with you people in Buffalo?????? I can't believe all the negatives that run around up there. The Bills by the way had caparable numbers with the skins for the first quarter. I know we had our first unit in there, but not the line and from the start we held our own. The Bills are much better and wll be. I'm starting to question the fans on this board more than the team with all the negatives. Other people besides Bill fans read this stuff and feed off it. Go to some other posts and see how many fans diss their teams like Bill fans. Not many at all. BILLIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back away from the crystal meth.

In 1985 Ferragamo was washed up. Trent can't be much worse than 1985 Ferragamo. Ferragamo was so bad the Bills cut him during the season.

Yup, Ferragamo was stunningly bad in Buffalo. In 1985.

51.9% completions, 5 TDs and 17 INTs, a Y/A of 5.8. FIVE POINT EIGHT!! That makes Trent look like Captain Longball. And a QB rating of 50.8.

I mean, that is bad!!