The NFL network is sooooo biased!

It’s early in the 2nd quarter & I’m posting this. I am soooo ticked …not because of any football, but because of the EXTREME bias of the NFL network! From 7:30 to kickoff..seven minutes later…no mention of the Bills by Theisman or Albert…all Skins. Now I know Theisman was a Redskin, but sheesh!...try and be a little even with your reporting!! The whole first quarter…no shots of the Bills sidelines, no shot or talk of Gailey…zippo. Almost no talk of the Bills & what they’re trying to accomplish. The one-sided nature of covering this game is sickening so far!

I thought the same thing -- until people in the chat room pointed out that this is preseason, so one team gets half the broadcast and the other team gets the 2nd half.

We should get all Bills broadcast at the 2nd half... When the score is 35-3...

It’s early in the 2nd quarter & I’m posting this. I am soooo ticked …not because of any football, but because of the EXTREME bias of the NFL network! From 7:30 to kickoff..seven minutes later…no mention of the Bills by Theisman or Albert…all Skins. Now I know Theisman was a Redskin, but sheesh!...try and be a little even with your reporting!! The whole first quarter…no shots of the Bills sidelines, no shot or talk of Gailey…zippo. Almost no talk of the Bills & what they’re trying to accomplish. The one-sided nature of covering this game is sickening so far!

As the other posters noted, the home team gets primary coverage in the first half, then the visiting team.

However, you are correct about the bias. When McNabb was 3 for 7, Theisman reported he was doing an excellent job and proved he was as good as ever. At that time, Trent was 5 for 6, until the interception that Theisman had to over exagerate as usual. Theisman routinely denegrates the Bills, and Paul Maguire said the same thing when they worked together. :P

As the other posters noted, the home team gets primary coverage in the first half, then the visiting team.

However, you are correct about the bias. When McNabb was 3 for 7, Theisman reported he was doing an excellent job and proved he was as good as ever. At that time, Trent was 5 for 6, until the interception that Theisman had to over exagerate as usual. Theisman routinely denegrates the Bills, and Paul Maguire said the same thing when they worked together. :P

Spiller makes a terrific 11 yard run...no comment on his speed...all about the defender. Just one example of many. Theisman needs to attend broadcasting school.

I could not agree more, very biased, one sided coverage.

I thought the same thing -- until people in the chat room pointed out that this is preseason, so one team gets half the broadcast and the other team gets the 2nd half.

We should get all Bills broadcast at the 2nd half... When the score is 35-3...

You've ruined yet another rant against mainstream media and its Buffalo-hate.

:P No kidding..plus the Bills haven't done much worth talking about anyway

And therein lies the root of the problem. I'm squawking cause the girls aren't paying attention to the nerd in the big horned-rimmed glasses in the back of the classroom. I need my head examined. I'm switching over to HGTV. G'nite fellas!