Levi Brown...Next Tom Brady or Next Xaviar Oman?

I know it's a stretch, but wouldn't it be ironic if he turns into the franchise QB everyone has been praying for? He was very profficient at Troy state, has very good athletic ability. I was impressed by the stat of 265 passes attempted with out an INT., 62% completion rate and a very good TD/INT ratio. Has a 7th rd QB ever become an NFL starter? Kurt Warner was an undrafted free agent. Tom Brady a 6th round draft choice. Miracles do happen. Maybe he will shine tonight.

Go Bills!

It'd be great if it happened. But it's the Bills so it probably won't.

BTW, he's already the starter on my Madden team. His mobility gives him a big edge.

Know this really isn't "on topic" but how did you update the roster on Madden. Stopped playing years ago and picked it back up after I got a PS3 for the blue rays.

Know this really isn't "on topic" but how did you update the roster on Madden. Stopped playing years ago and picked it back up after I got a PS3 for the blue rays.

Depends on if you're playing exhibition or franchise. Either way you just change the depth chart. When it's in exhibition just hit start go to coaching options and then depth chart. In franchise go to roster and then depth chart.

I know it's a stretch, but wouldn't it be ironic if he turns into the franchise QB everyone has been praying for? He was very profficient at Troy state, has very good athletic ability. I was impressed by the stat of 265 passes attempted with out an INT., 62% completion rate and a very good TD/INT ratio. Has a 7th rd QB ever become an NFL starter? Kurt Warner was an undrafted free agent. Tom Brady a 6th round draft choice. Miracles do happen. Maybe he will shine tonight.

Go Bills!

Don't be surprised if Brown works his way up to #2 on the depth chart rapidly.

Romo was undrafted as well...so yes, anything can happen!

Depends on if you're playing exhibition or franchise. Either way you just change the depth chart. When it's in exhibition just hit start go to coaching options and then depth chart. In franchise go to roster and then depth chart.

Sorry, I meant updating the roster, I've got a copy of Madden 10 I'm fooling around with and my options are Edwards, Brohm and Fitz.

to the OP, why bring in Xavier Oman? You are kinda comparing apples and oranges here.

Not to mention the giant gap between those two where Brown could possibly land. It seems like that's the only comparison we ever hear anymore, the guy either becomes an elite superstar or he washes out.

Nice avatar! :thumbsup:

The odds are slim - I hope the club gives him a decent shot during the preseason.

I've been admiring your avatar for quite some time cincy...haha

And I have a feeling about Brown. I'm not saying he's gonna be our franchise QB, but ever since Gailey said the word "three" when referring to our QB's, there hasn't been much talk about him. I think he's gonna surprise a lot of folk. I hope Gailey works the fool outta him this preseason. I for one would like to see what the kid has.

It'd be great if it happened. But it's the Bills so it probably won't.

BTW, he's already the starter on my Madden team. His mobility gives him a big edge.

Ha! He's already the starter on mine, too.

I went 5-4 with Trent, threw 8 TD/12 INT, so I switched to Fitz who promptly went 0 for 3 with an INT, so I switched to Brown (because it's my alternate universe, damnit). In 1.5 games he's throw 28 of 37 for 300, 3 TD 0 INT, and 2 wins. New starter.

If it the game is ultra realistic it means he'll be good for about the first six games of his career before falling apart and being hated for three years, then getting released.

Also, CJ Spiller has 7 touchdowns through 11 games.

Hooray Madden.

From the limited time that I saw him at camp it appears that he throws a really nice ball.

Maybe. But from what I saw at camp he had really slow feet--certainly not mobile. Seemed easily winded. Hopefully he was just really out of shape.

I have a weird feeling that Brown will be starting by week 8, not necessarily because Trent is bad but having some type of nagging injury that doesn't allow him to play. Brown will end up being # 2 by the end of the preseason.

Skooby...I wanted to say that, but didn't have enuf guts!

Jack Kemp was a 17th round pick. Daryle Lamonica (whose 78.4 winning percentage is 2nd all-time in the NFL to Otto Graham) was a 24th round pick.

Yeah Lamonica was drafted in the 24th round but the league only had six teams, 188th overall would have put him in 6th round now. By the way I still regret giving him to Oakland....that was a bad mistake.