Holy Crap, there's a Bills game tomorrow night!!!

I just hope we don't lose the two healthy starting O-linemen we have left.

Is the game being carried by anyone?

Locally, it's on WKBW-TV (Ch. 7) - which means it's up in the sky for the taking somewhere, if anyone has the C-band or Ku-band satellite info/coordinates.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Locally, it's on WKBW-TV (Ch. 7) - which means it's up in the sky for the taking somewhere, if anyone has the C-band or Ku-band satellite info/coordinates.

by the way senator i gave a little hidden shoutout in my youtube show

Nothing posted yet that I have seen.

However if you want to scout the redskins, there supposedly is a feed from their training camp :bag:

I have not tried it myself.

Orbital Location - 91w

Satellite - g17

Transponder- 11996

Polarity - H

Symbol Rate- 6110

Resolution - SD

Before you ask, there are a few more training camp feeds, but alas not the Bills.

If going to the game, hope to see some of you there. Feel free to come tailgate with us in the Orange Lot. Bills Flag will be flying high on a dodge ram pickup. Hope to get there around 3:00 as I think that is when the lot opens.

It is preseason tailgating so it is our run through for me and my friends larger tailgate at the Ralph in October.

I'll stop by. Drink preference?

I'm going to predict that we will be surprised at how effective the new 3-4 defense is. I think we will be surprised at the effectiveness of special teams.

I predict that WAS doesn't give a rat's fanny and will be busy trying to evaluate their own bunch of unproven millionaires. :bag:

I have too much time on my hands - but I still look forward to seeing how I do....

Winner: Bills 44-20

Score @ 1st Q end: Skins 10-0

Score @ half: Bills 14-10

Best performance on DL: Alex Carrington and Troup hold down the fort better than expected and stuff a few runs...

Best performance @ LB: Maybin shocks the world - 2 sacks. No other real surprises or disappointments

Best performance @ DB: McGee is back baby, 2 PDs and 1 INT

Best performance @ S: Whitner is a madman covering all the field - Bryd drops two INT balls :bag:

Best performance @ OL: Hangartner holds his own, and Calloway impresses. Meredith is good not great, gets beat twice bad. Chambers is brutal

QBs

Trent is 7 of 9 for 61 yards...gets sacked and limps off the field. 2-4 downfield, 5/5 <10 yards

Fitz throws INT on first play...comes back with nice TD passes to Hardy and Lynch of all people. 8/14 for 110, 2TDs

Brohm is 3 for 12 but has a rushing TD, throwing TD and 1 INT, 75 yrds passing

Levi Brown is 4-6 with a INT but not bad. 80 yards passing

RBs

Freddie gets shut down..2.1 yrds/carry...0 TDs

Lynch gets busy! 1 rushing TD for 30+, 1 receiving TD, and great blocking and pass protection. 5.1 ypc

Spiller has 2 big plays (one run one rec), a long KR to their 45

Simpson gets garbage time carries and looks good, 1 TD

WR:

Lee is open a lot and no one finds him...2 rec. for 32 yards

Johnson is nice! 6 rec for 48, 1 TD

Hardy - 2 rec, 1 TD, 50 yards - shows his size in the endzone

Jackson gets a lot of looks and musters up 4 rec for 71 yards

rushing TDs: Brohm, Lynch, Simpson

receiving TDs: Lynch, Johnson, Hardy

Misc:

failed 2 pt conversion

Saturday morning QB controversy

As a DC area resident, I'd like to see the Bills win, just so I don't have to listen to that hometown trash talk I get whenever a Washington team beats a Buffalo team.

That said, I really want to see signs of cohesion and development by the Bills. I remember that in Marv Levy's day, he was less concerned with the final score than trying to figure out who were the best 53 players to keep on the team. Hope Chan has a similar mindset.

I'm excited to not only be living in DC for this one, but to see the new look Bills.

Granted, its the first preseason game, and alot of the starters are already injured. But I am hoping to see a much more consistent offensive attack that not only can move the chains, but also score. I'd like to see Spiller, too.