NFL Network Tape delayed FIRST broadcasts of Bills games

richNjoisy

If it helps, here they are again. I copied them down from the original thread.

Buffalo Bills @WASHINGTON REDSKINS (actual game time: Friday, Aug 13th- 7:30pm)

NFL Network broadcast times:

Friday, August 13th- 7:30 pm (LIVE BROADCAST)

Saturday, August 14th- 10:00 am (re-play)

Monday, August 16th- 4:00 am (re-play)

Wednesday, August 18- 7:00 am (re-play)

Indianapolis Colts vs Buffalo Bills @TORONTO (actual game time: Thursday, August 19th- 7:30pm)

Thursday, August 19th- 11pm (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 10am (re-play)

Friday, August 20th- 4pm (re-play)

Saturday, August 21st- 1pm (re-play)

Wednesday, August 25th- 7am (re-play)

Cincinnati Bengals @BUFFALO BILLS (actual game time: Saturday, August 28th- 6:30pm)

Sunday, August 29th- 2am (re-play)

Monday, August 30th- 7am (re-play)

Buffalo Bills @DETROIT LIONS (actual game time: Thursday, September 2nd- 7pm)

Friday, September 3rd- 12pm (re-play)

Saturday, September 4th- 4am (re-play)

*All times Eastern Standard Time

Bump

...And from that link you get to meet some of the finest girls in your area with pop-ups! So even if you don't meet them you still may have a virus.....

Well, I understand your concern.

Channelsurfing.net seems to be a safe site. There are some questions about the sites that host the games (and are viewed through the channelsufting portal), however. But as far as I can tell, all of the questionable and/or dangerous content is delivered in the advertising on those sites.

You should be fine if you don't click on any of those ads. Also, you may want to get something that blocks those ads for when you watch Bills games or other content on that site.

But there are other outlets. If channelsurfing has a link, chances are it is at Justin.tv or some other spot. That it is listed on channelsurfing give me hope that someone is providing a live link to the game.

Well, I understand your concern.

Channelsurfing.net seems to be a safe site. There are some questions about the sites that host the games (and are viewed through the channelsufting portal), however. But as far as I can tell, all of the questionable and/or dangerous content is delivered in the advertising on those sites.

You should be fine if you don't click on any of those ads. Also, you may want to get something that blocks those ads for when you watch Bills games or other content on that site.

But there are other outlets. If channelsurfing has a link, chances are it is at Justin.tv or some other spot. That it is listed on channelsurfing give me hope that someone is providing a live link to the game.

Sorry didn't mean to sound like such a jerk, bad day. Maybe some of those "pop-ups" would have been a good thing!

Sorry didn't mean to sound like such a jerk, bad day. Maybe some of those "pop-ups" would have been a good thing!

:worthy:

You didn't sound like a jerk at all. It is a very legit concern, IMO. That's why I always use Firefox with Adblock Plus when I use that site.

Bump

Indianapolis Colts vs Buffalo Bills @TORONTO (actual game time: Thursday, August 19th- 7:30pm)

Cincinnati Bengals @BUFFALO BILLS (actual game time: Saturday, August 28th- 6:30pm)

Just stumbled upon this...for those familiar with the NFL Rewind package that the NFL offers... a (sort of) cheap, legal way to watch all Bills pre-season games, on-line:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

Of it works the same as the regular season package, you would have all the pre-season games archived, to watch them at your leisure. From something I read elsewhere, you also get to choose which teams broadcast you would prefer to watch.

Not saying I recommend this over other options, just throwing it out there. I might have done it, if I had found this earlier, before the preseason started. Also, a little light on cash these days!

At 29.95 though, that is about what I spent at a bar, watching that first miserable Bills/Redskins game...

btw- when I first came upon this, on a different page, it said it was $39.95...the link above is to a different promo-price, which is $10 cheaper.

Edited by Buftex

Just stumbled upon this...for those familiar with the NFL Rewind package that the NFL offers... a (sort of) cheap, legal way to watch all Bills pre-season games, on-line:

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/registerform

Of it works the same as the regular season package, you would have all the pre-season games archived, to watch them at your leisure. From something I read elsewhere, you also get to choose which teams broadcast you would prefer to watch.

Not saying I recommend this over other options, just throwing it out there. I might have done it, if I had found this earlier, before the preseason started. Also, a little light on cash these days!

At 29.95 though, that is about what I spent at a bar, watching that first miserable Bills/Redskins game...

btw- when I first came upon this, on a different page, it said it was $39.95...the link above is to a different promo-price, which is $10 cheaper.

Did anyone check this out?

I decided to give it a go. I haven't stopped watching football since :)

Anything in particular you're interested in knowing?

Do they offer any discount on the regular season package?

Also, do you get all of the preseason games archived? If so, for how long?

Do they offer any discount on the regular season package?

Also, do you get all of the preseason games archived? If so, for how long?

No discount for the regular season as of yet, but if they do start offering one when the season gets closer I'll give you an update.

All games are eventually viewable. Games that are being broadcasted on TV (Fox and CBS) are blacked out until the next day and then can be viewed. There isn't an expiration on the games. I can still go back to the hall of fame fame if I were so inclined. They cut out the commercial breaks when you watch the replays, and I totally dig that. Up to 4 games can be seen at a time, but really it's a bit much when you have that many going.

Bump…going away for the weekend…gotta set the DVR for tomorrow.

Yes, apparently they moved the game. Now you can see it at 8pm on Monday.

LOL

WTF?!?!?!

I think, because the game didn't sell out, the NFL Network cannot show the game, even on tape delay, until it has been shown in the local market. Not in Buffalo, but I think they are showing it, tape delayed, tomorrow...so NFL Network had to bump their broadcast. I know they do this here, in Austin, with Cowboys and Texans pre-season games.