Easley's condition might be season ending

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand all the talk about getting Shawn Nelson better skilled at blocking as a TE. :w00t:

Like Easley, he's built like a brick sh**house and can fly. Screw TE! Get that guy in the slot!!

Easley or not, Nelson would be a better WR, IMO!

I do like your idea about Shawn Nelson. I think that David Nelson may make the team in place of Hardy. The Bills also have promising rookie receivers in addition to Easley. Note that Roosevelt did well as a returner today. He has great hands and just might find a role on Special teams. Jones is a tough kid who also excels as a blocker. Hardy will have to do something dramatic to make this team. Perhaps they can deal Hardy for a low round pick.

I do like your idea about Shawn Nelson. I think that David Nelson may make the team in place of Hardy. The Bills also have promising rookie receivers in addition to Easley. Note that Roosevelt did well as a returner today. He has great hands and just might find a role on Special teams. Jones is a tough kid who also excels as a blocker. Hardy will have to do something dramatic to make this team. Perhaps they can deal Hardy for a low round pick.

In light of Shawn Nelson's suspension maybe it's Hardy who benefits most. Perhaps Hardy can be used as the second or number two tight end until Nelson returns from his suspension.

In light of Shawn Nelson's suspension maybe it's Hardy who benefits most. Perhaps Hardy can be used as the second or number two tight end until Nelson returns from his suspension.

Hardy doesn't even know how to play WR well. I'd be shocked if he'd be able to just pick up another position in a matter of weeks.