while checking out !@#$ and billszone

One of the best things about this site is the fact that it doesn't allow images directly in the posts. I'm sure it must have somthing to do with saving bandwidth and all that, but I've never seen anything quite as gay on a message board as the "signiture" pictures some of those idiots include by default in every single one of their posts. The hacks must spend hours Photoshopping their favorite players and images into something that truly represents who they are. It's nothing but distracting, lame, and a waste of screen space IMHO. Avatars are quite enough, and in my case, more than enough. Thank you, TwoBillsDrive! Keep up the good work!

Not supremacists, just racially insensitive.  But that's for the PPP board.

145803[/snapback]

I am racially insensitive. That comes from growing up with a white 'stepfather', going to predominantly white schools from 5th grade on, being exposed to racism at said schools at an early age, and having a 17 year relationship with a white woman (now my wife). After all that, I can take any abuse from any side of racism (whites who don't approve of my interracial marriage or blacks who don't approve of my interracial marriage).

After all that, I can take any abuse from any side of racism (whites who don't approve of my interracial marriage or blacks who don't approve of my interracial marriage).

146219[/snapback]

You have an interracial marriage?! I never noticed.

You and Lisa are a beautiful Couple! A match made in heaven. Dont let a wandering idiot push your buttons.

I am sure if the moderators are doing what they are supposed to. They would boot this entire post along with the bum who started it.