My Annual "The Bills will win less than....." bet thread

Last year, I bet the Bills would win less than 5 games. I lost (sorry, I forgot the name of the poster). But I can confirm that I promptly paypal'd the losing $50 bet to the winner.

Here we go:

• You have to be a poster with at least 1 year of membership in good standing.
  • I bet that the bills win LESS than 4 games this year.
  • Since I pushed the line with the rules last year, this will not be a true "bet". Instead, I would like to put it as this: The loser has to donate $50 to the charity of the winners choice. My charity is "Black Dog Second Chance" (www.blackdogsecondchance.org). You name your charity.
  • If the Mods let me know there is any problem with this, I will of course take this off of TBD.

So, who's down? I'm the ultimate hopeful Bills realist (how's that for an oxymoron?)

Please reply here. I am willing to take up to 4 bets of this, as it's for charity.

Last year, I bet the Bills would win less than 5 games. I lost (sorry, I forgot the name of the poster). But I can confirm that I promptly paypal'd the losing $50 bet to the winner.

Here we go:

• You have to be a poster with at least 1 year of membership in good standing.
  • I bet that the bills win LESS than 4 games this year.
  • Since I pushed the line with the rules last year, this will not be a true "bet". Instead, I would like to put it as this: The loser has to donate $50 to the charity of the winners choice. My charity is "Black Dog Second Chance" (www.blackdogsecondchance.org). You name your charity.
  • If the Mods let me know there is any problem with this, I will of course take this off of TBD.

So, who's down? I'm the ultimate hopeful Bills realist (how's that for an oxymoron?)

Please reply here. I am willing to take up to 4 bets of this, as it's for charity.

This post is hummin, just like the poster!

OK I will take the bet. is 4 a push or do I win?

Sorry Mead, but I would be the one better we win less than 5. So I bet they win 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4.

EDIT: Sorry Mead! Last year was less than 5. This year IS less than 4.

So, If they win 4, I lose!

Ha! Great timimg for this offer/bet, Steve! Everyone's apprehensive as hell this morning

I'm in for 5 or more wins this year. Winnings to the Girls & Boys Clubs of America.

Signed,

Chandler#81

Sounds good Chanlder. And my original bet said less than 4, so you get 4 or more.

Good luck! I'll be sure to keep record of this thread once it ends up 50 pages deep into the "Trent Sucks" and "Fire Chan" threads.

Okay, I'm in. Charity to be named later.

I bet Stevestojan several years ago. I think the bet offered by Steve was that the Bills would allow less than 40 sacks (the result was 41 or 42 I think). He was a gentleman and paid via Paypal shortly after the season.

Edit: Not that anyone cares, but it was the 2004 season and I bet under 40. We ended up giving up 38 sacks. Bledsoe was sacked 49 times the year before (and the year after with Dallas), so I don't remembr what I saw, but it paid off.

Edited by Matt in KC

• 5 weeks later...