My Uneducated Prediction: Spiller's Contract

The announcement that Spiller and the Bills have come to terms on a deal will come tomorrow (Friday). What am I basing this on? Nothing factual and no insider information. Nothing like that. Really, nothing at all, other than my Spidey sense. I'm good at randomly predicting things like "I feel like there's going to be an interception on this play" and "I bet after pushing the elevator call button that the elevator doors to the left will open first, not the doors on the right". When I walked out of a meeting an hour ago- and 1,000 miles from training camp- I just had a gutt feeling this thing was done. So I'm throwing it out there. The deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. Mark it down!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're right.

I think if he does get in before Monday, he might have a shot at seeing some action in the 1st preseason game. If he holds out beyond that, who knows if we see him before the 3rd preseason game.

Is it me or do the bills try to announce good news on Friday more often then not

I feel like they do this too.

I also think nobody works there on Sundays during the offseason since no Bills news ever occurs on Sunday. Heck, one could argue nobody works there on Sundays during the regular season over the last 10 years.

The announcement that Spiller and the Bills have come to terms on a deal will come tomorrow (Friday). What am I basing this on? Nothing factual and no insider information. Nothing like that. Really, nothing at all, other than my Spidey sense. I'm good at randomly predicting things like "I feel like there's going to be an interception on this play" and "I bet after pushing the elevator call button that the elevator doors to the left will open first, not the doors on the right". When I walked out of a meeting an hour ago- and 1,000 miles from training camp- I just had a gutt feeling this thing was done. So I'm throwing it out there. The deal is done and will be announced tomorrow. Mark it down!!

i hope so. what gets me upset is there is always a reason for a hold up with us. this year its either "he's the first rb" or "there is a large margin from pick 8-10"

next year it will be something like he's the tallest guy, he's the strongest guy, or he has the whitest teeth.

plain and simple. its annoying for the fans!

oh yeah. what i am i drinking RIGHT NOW?