Sirius NFL Bills Training Camp Stop

joex9567

Did anyone listen to this yesterday. It was from 3- 7 pm. They had a night practice so they had no players to interview because they were in meetings. ( other than Edwards & jackson for about a minute) It was a complete joke. They interviewed a Dolphins fan and took phone calls about other teams. Once again the Bills get dissed by the national media!

Actually I did listen, They asked several times for Bill's fans to call in. It's not their fault that there's not a lot of intrest in this team right now.

I think the problem is Bills fans don't listen because who wants to be told how much you suck? I can only get Sirius in my car and I was too busy to sit there and listen yesterday. Besides I figured it would be all snide comments about the team. The Bills are the fat kid at school everyone picks on.

PTR

I think the problem is Bills fans don't listen because who wants to be told how much you suck? I can only get Sirius in my car and I was too busy to sit there and listen yesterday. Besides I figured it would be all snide comments about the team. The Bills are the fat kid at school everyone picks on.

PTR

If you're a subscriber (and I'm guessing that if you can listen to it in your car that you are one), you can also listen to Sirius online.

If you're a subscriber (and I'm guessing that if you can listen to it in your car that you are one), you can also listen to Sirius online.

You can but it costs money now. you used to get it free with your subscription but now you have to pay 3 bucks a month.

i heard part of it, they mentioned how the defense was actually pretty good looking at the numbers, and that if chan can manage to squeeze 1 more td/game out of this team then we will be right in the thick of things in the AFC. Of course they also mentioned how awful the qbs were and how we need oline and a pass rush, especially without schobel

Used to be able to. Now it's an extra $3 a month. Even more if I want to listen on my iPod. I'll pass.

PTR

They were entirely fair in their assessments. They interviewed Marcus Stroud. I am usually most seasons the 100% optimistic guy, I'll support anybody, but this off-season has been so pathetic that I'm definitely in the "bad fan" camp. Stroud's interview made me a lot more optimistic - talking about how Bills fans deserve better etc. etc.

Moving the Chains with Kirwan and Ryan has always been a good show and teaches you how to actually watch the game as opposed to being a stark raving mad fan. Last year after TO signed they had tons of callers; I think most fans who listen to the show are more intelligent and they're depressed about our chances this year, so they don't call.

agreed, the last two hours were great. Also, keep in mind that they were supposed to watch the morning practice and report on it. Chan gave the players a break instead, so it threw off their discussions.

Moving the chains is the best football show on the planet.

Used to be able to. Now it's an extra $3 a month. Even more if I want to listen on my iPod. I'll pass.

PTR

PTR, it is like $3 more for Internet listening, but you can stream that to your iPod.

I listened to the whole show, the Chan interview was the best part. Nothing really new, though Pat and Tim were not as down on the Bills as fans might expect.

If, IF we can score some points, we might be ok. Not playoffs, but not bottom of the NFL either...

Another thread on this: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?showtopic=116652