Now this is a great catch

Those plays are pretty nice, but here is what I consider the greatest play in baseball history....

Jose Canseco "catch"

Sadly, I can't access youtube at work, so I can't link to the video...but the greates play in history is Randy Johnson killing a pigeon in flight with a fastball.

Though I consider your choice a close second. :D

Sadly, I can't access youtube at work, so I can't link to the video...but the greates play in history is Randy Johnson killing a pigeon in flight with a fastball.

MLB is pretty good at scrubbing everything from YouTube, but here's

(along with some strange imagery). That bird just asplodes!

LOL, I can't see it here at work either, but I remember the exploding bird play so well that I can replay it in my head with ease lol....I remember hearing about it the first time and was thinking it would be kind of sad, but then when I saw the damn thing just EXPLODE I started laughing so hard my stomach hurt! It also reminds me of how John Kruk was scared stojanless whenever he had to face the guy....too funny