Sharks in MA

They are making a comeback, of sorts. The catamount has quietly been re-introduced to several rural areas of New York. Is this new, though? I was under the impression that the cape was frequented by even the great white.

That's because it has nothing to do with global warming. The oil in the Gulf of Mexico is driving the shark population north to cleaner waters.

You're an idiot™. The spill is a thimbleful in a huge lake. No way it actually impacts the environment.

That's because it has nothing to do with global warming. The oil in the Gulf of Mexico is driving the shark population north to cleaner waters.

What do you think cause that oil to get boiling hot and explode out of the well..... global warming!

:blink:

You're an idiot™. The spill is a thimbleful in a huge lake. No way it actually impacts the environment.

Are you high? This is the Worst Disaster Ever©*. MSNBC told me so.

*Until the next one.

Are you high? This is the Worst Disaster Ever©*. MSNBC told me so.

*Until the next one.

Wait, you are the liberal, you are supposed to be high. I get to utterly denounce you as a hippie, as I slug down shot after shot of high class bourbon. Please try and keep your role straight for the future.

And I've been remiss in not pointing out that Hossage is a !@#$ing moron for using a 40-year old Peter Benchley novel as a primary source.

Since I am no longer allowed to insult you, I will simply point out that you are wrong, and this is a normal part of the great white's range.

Since I am no longer allowed to insult you, I will simply point out that you are wrong, and this is a normal part of the Great White's range.

Wait, there is no way in hell you are prohibited from insulting Tom. Every member of this board should be allowed to do that...

Sharks

"...Why are these creatures circling our state? Marine scientists say it's the growing seal population that they're after..."

Just wait till cougars (not those cougars!) make a comeback because of unchecked white-tail populations... :blink:

Mountain lions have made a strong comeback in California since a ban on hunting them was passed a decade or so ago. Every couple of years you hear about a jogger getting eaten.

No, even if it is very tame. Then they take down my post complaining about it.

Maybe it's because you're a whiny little cretin with no credibility whatsoever?

And you didn't say "in the Great White's range", you said they "frequent" the Cape.