MW2 Multi

NCDAWG

This might be a thread that has already been discussed, but I was looking for Bills/Sabres fans to team up with. I have been running into 12-13 yr olds that only care about their k/d ratio instead of playing the map ex:domination. My name is NCDAWG12. Maybe we can clan tag BILLS or SABS...any thoughts, I think it would be great to team up with my fellow fans. :lol:

This might be a thread that has already been discussed, but I was looking for Bills/Sabres fans to team up with. I have been running into 12-13 yr olds that only care about their k/d ratio instead of playing the map ex:domination. My name is NCDAWG12. Maybe we can clan tag BILLS or SABS...any thoughts, I think it would be great to team up with my fellow fans. :thumbsup:

You on PS3?

This might be a thread that has already been discussed, but I was looking for Bills/Sabres fans to team up with. I have been running into 12-13 yr olds that only care about their k/d ratio instead of playing the map ex:domination. My name is NCDAWG12. Maybe we can clan tag BILLS or SABS...any thoughts, I think it would be great to team up with my fellow fans. :thumbsup:

Name: ahovfreak.

Add me, I'm always playing MW2.

Cool, what is your name online?

:thumbsup: Honestly I don't remember!! I've been out of the country this past year. I'm moving back to Buffalo tomorrow and my beloved xbox! Can't wait to start gaming again. Bought a sweet 50" Panasonic G25 to go with it!

p.s Can't wait for the new COD to come out....looks sik!

If anyone wants to play WaW, or when it comes out Black ops, I'd love to play. HuuugeBills on PSN.

But when it comes to MW2, I can't do it. AWFUL multiplayer. Chopper gunner, AC130, thermal scope, heartbeat sensor, commando, one man army danger close noobtoobs, martydom, last stand, final stand, painkiller, machine gun secondaries, shotgun secondaries, care packages, emergency airdrops, sentry guns, game ending nukes, camping for killstreaks, awful maps with multiple levels perfect for camping,etc.

If anyone's looking for PS3 players, you can add me: shrader5

I am not super good either, :thumbsup: that why I figure if I get a buch of fellow bills fan together we can enjoy the game a little more.

If anyone wants to play WaW, or when it comes out Black ops, I'd love to play. HuuugeBills on PSN.

But when it comes to MW2, I can't do it. AWFUL multiplayer. Chopper gunner, AC130, thermal scope, heartbeat sensor, commando, one man army danger close noobtoobs, martydom, last stand, final stand, painkiller, machine gun secondaries, shotgun secondaries, care packages, emergency airdrops, sentry guns, game ending nukes, camping for killstreaks, awful maps with multiple levels perfect for camping,etc.

I love the game, although I understand your POV.

Wow, I'm a bad member of the gaming generation. I had no idea with the OP was talking about until I read the comments.

I read the other comments and STILL have no idea what the hell he/she was talking about. I do now know it is something to do with multi-player gaming, but that's about it.

Wow, I'm a bad member of the gaming generation. I had no idea with the OP was talking about until I read the comments.

I don't own a current gen console. Don't feel bad (not that you do, or I do, for that matter).