MW2 Multi

NCDAWG

I am not super good either, :blink: that why I figure if I get a buch of fellow bills fan together we can enjoy the game a little more.

Yeah, I'd consider myself to be a crappy player, but it can be fun at times. Teenage kids with faster internet connections and much quicker reaction times don't result in good games for me. If nothing else, playing with some Buffalo people should be more entertaining than the typical whining that always goes over on the mics.

Yeah, my roommate owns a Wii, but I've only played it once or twice. N64 and SNES all the way for me.

:blink: Nothing will ever top Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, and SM64 for me.

:blink: Nothing will ever top Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, and SM64 for me.

Not to mention Mario Kart and the original super smash bros.

I used to work at a Hollywood Video where people could rent games. One day, this kid came in complaining about a scratch on the disk. I jokingly told him that in my day, I would just blow on the cartridge. Didn't go over very well with the brat :lol:

Not to mention Mario Kart and the original super smash bros.

I used to work at a Hollywood Video where people could rent games. One day, this kid came in complaining about a scratch on the disk. I jokingly told him that in my day, I would just blow on the cartridge. Didn't go over very well with the brat B-)

One of my favorite t-shirts:

http://www.amazon.com/Blow-Old-School-Cart...t/dp/B000XH947K