Only 3 1st rounders remain unsigned

#2 Dt N. Suh- Lions

#6 Ot R. Okung- Seattle

#9 Rb CJ Spiller- Bills

The #2 is understandable.

#6??? Ok. I'll let it pass.

But the #9..... That's just plain bs!

I hope no one tries to justify with "he's the first rb bull crap!!!!"

What do you guys think? I'm right or I'm right?

I can't really call BS because there is so much that is unknown. We don't really even know who is handleing the negotiations on the bills side. People say Buddy, but I am guess brandon is doing most of the business side of it.

And I doubt the bills are in a rush to get him on the field anyway. The bills already have 2 RBs of starting caliber at camp and it is an easier position to learn than most. So there shouldn't be any rush to get spillar in there anyway.

And then I am sure it is complicated by things we wouldn't even think of. There is so much that goes into contracts that people just brush off. But when there is that much money changing hands, both sides want to re-read the final draft of the contract several times, which is like reading a novel.

But I am sure that the biggest thing is the bills have the time to hold back. And I don't see why we need spillar in there so quick so edwards can practice dumping to him instead of edwards getting better at throwing to a player that isn't a RB or TE for once.

I can't really call BS because there is so much that is unknown. We don't really even know who is handleing the negotiations on the bills side. People say Buddy, but I am guess brandon is doing most of the business side of it.

And I doubt the bills are in a rush to get him on the field anyway. The bills already have 2 RBs of starting caliber at camp and it is an easier position to learn than most. So there shouldn't be any rush to get spillar in there anyway.

And then I am sure it is complicated by things we wouldn't even think of. There is so much that goes into contracts that people just brush off. But when there is that much money changing hands, both sides want to re-read the final draft of the contract several times, which is like reading a novel.

But I am sure that the biggest thing is the bills have the time to hold back. And I don't see why we need spillar in there so quick so edwards can practice dumping to him instead of edwards getting better at throwing to a player that isn't a RB or TE for once.

its still bs. to me. but i hear your points. i guess.

#2 Dt N. Suh- Lions

#6 Ot R. Okung- Seattle

#9 Rb CJ Spiller- Bills

neither

#2 Dt N. Suh- Lions

#6 Ot R. Okung- Seattle

#9 Rb CJ Spiller- Bills

What do you guys think? I'm an idiot or I'm a big idiot?

FYP

#2 Dt N. Suh- Lions

#6 Ot R. Okung- Seattle

#9 Rb CJ Spiller- Bills

Who knows. Depends on the offers he's recieving and giving.

#2 Dt N. Suh- Lions

#6 Ot R. Okung- Seattle

#9 Rb CJ Spiller- Bills

Sadly, you are right. And although I'm the last fan out here to justify any reason for the Bills to take so long to sign their number one draft picks almost every year, I have a feeling Spiller and his agent are using that exact "bull crap" reason for holding out this long, even after all the picks around them have signed.....that he is in fact the first RB chosen, and somehow that's supposed to mean he deserves more. I have no facts to prove that, just my own humble opinion. :lol:

You don't look in the mirror often then I take it

why would i when i have your 3 girlies to look at stupid ass.

ps. all you guys that replied with negativity and i hate this guy... and fyp (fuk you poster ?) are butt hurt sensitive dikheads!!!!

i'm getting assaulted like im a freaking pedaphile. none of you know me personally. hate me??? what???

for a post to make someone hate another person....you guys have no freaking life.

anyway i gotta get back to work. hopefully spiller signs today.

Sadly, you are right. And although I'm the last fan out here to justify any reason for the Bills to take so long to sign their number one draft picks almost every year, I have a feeling Spiller and his agent are using that exact "bull crap" reason for holding out this long, even after all the picks around them have signed.....that he is in fact the first RB chosen, and somehow that's supposed to mean he deserves more. I have no facts to prove that, just my own humble opinion. :beer:

your humble opinion is always welcome bills phan! :thumbsup:

Thank you, I woke up this morning totally perplexed and nervous about this whole thing. I was starting to get worried, even afraid to get on my computer, and even more scrared to open up this page. I didnt know it was going to affect me so much and keep me so on the edge. I had a cup of coffee to try and calm my nerves, but it just made me pace more. I quickly realized that I had to just check, there was no way around it. I had to address the fear that was paralyzing my morning...

So I turned on my computer while on the edge of my seat...nervously clicked on the favorites tabbed marking this page, and BOOM there it was! I was terrified that no one would start yet another daily thread today on Spiller not being signed, but you came through big time with your thread and all was calm...so thank you for turning my world right side up again by starting the same thread thats been posted about 100 times since he was drafted...One can only hope my fears are relieved again tomorrow morning and someone else will start the 101st thread on this or I dont know what I will do...