Is training camp a dud?

I have read in multiple media reports that the fan attitude is lame at training camp?! Is this true? Is it the hot weather? Are you not pumped for this season? I don't expect a great season as far as wins and losses go but I do expect to see a different team attitude and that in of itself has me all tingly down there. Anyone at the practices care to comment.

I have read in multiple media reports that the fan attitude is lame at training camp?! Is this true? Is it the hot weather? Are you not pumped for this season? I don't expect a great season as far as wins and losses go but I do expect to see a different team attitude and that in of itself has me all tingly down there. Anyone at the practices care to comment.

Who gives a damn about the FAN attitude at training camp? All I care about is the PLAYER attitude. Good grief.

i am a hardcore football fan. this is my favorite sport. However,

have zero interest in training camp. unless its "hard knocks: training with the buffalo bills"

besides that, i dont give a crap who practices, who catches a sweet pass. to avoid injury, game intensity will NEVER be 100%.

preseason is different. game intensity increases as players are playing for their life before a tv audience.

training camp is 100% a dud!!! especially the combine. i couldnt even watch 15 minutes.

I just don't think there's any excitement for this team this year, except for maybe a handful of the retards that post here that think the Bills have a shot at 15-1. Ticket sales seem to be down, yeah 2 games are sold out but half the season is usually sold out by the end of the first weekend single game seats go on sale. I think there is going to be, dare I say, blackouts this year. Atleast 2 of them.

Who gives a damn about the FAN attitude at training camp? All I care about is the PLAYER attitude. Good grief.

I do! The Bills have a lot of questions at many positions and I think it's interesting how it is all playing out, I thought more people would too.

I just don't think there's any excitement for this team this year, except for maybe a handful of the retards that post here that think the Bills have a shot at 15-1. Ticket sales seem to be down, yeah 2 games are sold out but half the season is usually sold out by the end of the first weekend single game seats go on sale. I think there is going to be, dare I say, blackouts this year. Atleast 2 of them.

I have a friend that works in the Bills ticket office - he said sales were going well and no games have more than 4,000 tickets left to sell. I'd imagine a few early wins will easily push them to sellouts.

I have a friend that works in the Bills ticket office - he said sales were going well and no games have more than 4,000 tickets left to sell. I'd imagine a few early wins will easily push them to sellouts.

Who are you going to believe? A guy who works in the ticket office or the almighty ESPN and their beat reporter. If they say fans don't care about the Bills then the Bills should move just like they want. They own sports.

Who are you going to believe? A guy who works in the ticket office or the almighty ESPN and their beat reporter. If they say fans don't care about the Bills then the Bills should move just like they want. They own sports.

Crayonz I am really starting to get you! I must admit I think you are on to something with ESPN as conspiricy theorist as it sounds.

Agreed. No Tebow or Clausen to talk about, no TO, no big name free agents, and no big name head coach. Smells like a 3-5 win season hence the lack of enthusiasm.

Still don't know why people are saying that, they have been packed so far, especially friday and saturday.

People aren't there and have no idea.

The media is butthurt so reports are skewed in an unfavorable direction.

Buffalo Fans are aren't always the brightest bulbs on the block. See joeincalifornia above. All reports say that tickets have been selling very well.

The Buffalo Fan complex. It's always worse today than it was yesterday and tomorrow will be even worse. They would rather have a 'name' for the national media to talk about then the appropriate football decision being made.