Who to root for this weekend

Nirvjam

The Jaguars will lose to the Steelers, so not much to worry about there.

It would be great if the Bengals can bring the offense that scored 58 points last week into Baltimore. However, a Bengals win will be difficult here.

The Texans have the means to beat the Jets, they must prove it on the road.

The Chargers-Broncos game is the most crucial game this weekend. The Broncos will be desperate, and the Chargers want to prove that they are not a fluke. A Chargers victory could demoralise the Broncos the rest of the way.

I was trying to figure out our best chances for making the playoff the other day, and this is what I figured for this week.

BTW, In my scenario the Bills and Jets are the wild card teams with Pitt, NE, Indy and SD winning their divisions.

Bills over Miami (Duh....) Yep

Jets over Houston The Jets will have to fall apart for them not to make the playoffs. At least this way they knock Houston down a bit.

Cincinnati over Baltimore We need Baltimore to lose a couple, and I think this is a good bet right now.

Pittsburgh over Jacksonville Pitt will win their division so we need them to beat every AFC team they play.

San Diego over Denver Denver could fall apart and play themselves out of a playoff spot. SD should win.

New England over ClevelandSame as Pitt. NE will win their division, so they have to keep beating AFC teams. Sucks to root for the Pats, but if you really want a Bills playoff birth, it has to happen.

Here are my inputs towards the games tomorrow:

Bills vs miami *A possible record breaking game for Willis Mcghaee. Mijami is without Zach Thomas OUCH!

Houston vs Jets* I believe Chad Pennington pushed for a comeback too soon.

Dom Capers will test pennington. Could be a close game.

Cincy vs Baltimore* Baltimore is missing Jamal Lewis. Boller SUCKS. Marvin Lewis used to be Baltimores Defensive Coordinator. Now Marvin Lewis is with the bengals HC. Cincy wins. Cant wait to hear Chris Berman say RUDY RUDY.

Pittsburgh vs the Cardiac Cats* I picked the Jags in my office football pool. There defense is pretty dominating. Jags win close game.

Sandiego SUPER CHARGERS vs Denver* Sandiego is to HOT of a team right now.

How can you not pick the Chargers with the way Brees is playing.

Kansas City vs Oakland* I think Oakland stinks. Kansas City minus priest holmes.

KC still has a better offense than Oakland. Dick Vermiel is a great HC. He will get KC to turn it up in this game.

Cleveland vs NE* Cleveland browns just lost there HC. Can you say a disgruntled team. I can say NE blow out.

GO BILLS PERMANENTLY SQUISH THE FISH :rolleyes:

Why would you want Cincinnati to beat us?  How could that benefit you in any way?

144725[/snapback]

Simple really, Pittsburgh owns the head to head tiebreaker for home field throughout over NE. If NE loses at least one more game and Pittsburgh wins the next four, then Pittsburgh may be motivated to rest a bunch of players for their final game against. . .Buffalo!. If Buffalo can win their next four, they still need to beat Pittsburgh to go 10-6. The less motivated Pittsburgh is to win the more realistic are Buffalo's chances to beat them. Besides losing is always good for the soul of New England fans!

Nirv jam. Where have you been man ? I havn't seen a post from you in years !

145585[/snapback]

Hi SD Fan,

I've been extremely busy for months, with quite a bit of traveling.

My schedule is a little more calmed down, and I hope to spend more time on the board.

Thanks for asking.

Nirvjam

P.S. I did get to go to the game against Arizona. I travelled up with Bill from NYC and 2 other friends for our annual game. It was great to see Harriet (i.e. CableDear), Cindy, Bob Lamb, Lori, Badolbilz, RRich, Petrino, and all the others there from TBD. Also got some good photos of the tailgate wedding at the Pinto....

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!