Are You Pulling For T.O. ???

and he very well could prove to be an asset to the bungles this year, i just wouldn't hold my breath on that.

I have very little doubt he will be an asset to the bungles.

They have the other tools needed to utilize him. We did (and do) not yet.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have very little doubt he will be an asset to the bungles.

They have the other tools needed to utilize him. We did (and do) not yet.

So Monkey, are you saying that he will propel them to their first NFL Championship?

The Bungles were a pretty good regular season team last year, and really were capable

of going a lot farther in the playoffs than they did. So, if he doesn't get them any further,

then he really would not have been much of an asset. I do not belive that they will win the Super Bowl this year,

with or without T.O., he is a cancer, always has been and always will be.

He did well for the Buffalo Bills, it wasn't his fault ole dick head coach cut O linemen and the OC just before the season started.

If he could catch 55 passes in that podunk offense the Bills fielded last season, just imagine what he could have done with a good scheme, OC and play calling.

He did his job and said all the right things in Buffalo... so yea, wish him well in Cincy.

The type of offense and playcalling has NOTHING to do with the receivers ability to CATCH THE BALL. He drops way too many when they are right in his gut.

He did it in SF, Philly, Dallas, and Buffalo. Cincy can have him.

Naw, it's cool. I thought it was funny, figured it was just a glitch...

I lived in all three actually, Town, City, and North Tonawanda. I graduated from Tonawanda High in '97. Moved to Florida in 2000. You?

Ah! '73 for me. Away for a while, but ended up back here for family. At 54 I'm starting to get feet of clay.

The type of offense and playcalling has NOTHING to do with the receivers ability to CATCH THE BALL. He drops way too many when they are right in his gut.

He did it in SF, Philly, Dallas, and Buffalo. Cincy can have him.

Yet he's 5th all-time in receptions and will likely move into 4th if he stays healthy this season.