Possibly the coolest thing...EVER

boyst

Lego Printer!

Who ever did this has way too much time on their hands, yet because they made this they are the coolest person to ever walk the earth. Therefore, this was worth it! Instead of solving fossil fuel dependency or curing cancer, this guy made the world a better place for this! I am not joking, it is amazing!

Lego Printer!

Who ever did this has way too much time on their hands, yet because they made this they are the coolest person to ever walk the earth. Therefore, this was worth it! Instead of solving fossil fuel dependency or curing cancer, this guy made the world a better place for this! I am not joking, it is amazing!

The video at that link wouldn't play for me so here's a Youtube link;

It is very awesome! B-)

Lego Printer!

I've seen a lot of cool Lego robot constructions (my favorite - until now - was a six-disc CD changer). That...is my new favorite. A complete waste of time, and I wish I could do it. All my Lego robots do is piss off the cats.