Weekend trip to Syracuse

seriously, if you are staying in syracuse and are a beer fan...check out middle ages tasting room.....free beer samples, open at either 11am or noon....worth checking out to hang out with beer geeks and drinking for free, then take the short drive to dinosaur for some Q

Awesome, thanks for the ideas guys. Gonna check a few of them out. Heading out the door now. :)

Thanks again for all of the suggestions guys, with such a short time and my friend being extremely picky eaters we did get to a few places. Friday night was dinner at Avicolli's (sp?) Good food, but horrid waitress. Spent most of Saturday dodging the rain at Harborfest in Oswego, which was fun. Have a few more places to check out when I go visit again.

Thanks again for all of the suggestions guys, with such a short time and my friend being extremely picky eaters we did get to a few places. Friday night was dinner at Avicolli's (sp?) Good food, but horrid waitress. Spent most of Saturday dodging the rain at Harborfest in Oswego, which was fun. Have a few more places to check out when I go visit again.

And how was the Sears?

Heading up to Syracuse to visit a buddy of mine who just moved up there. Need some ideas of things to do for two old married couples for a weekend? Any ideas?

Ask Chef Jim...he's full of it. Ideas I mean.

damn, too late