She must be a Cheatriot fan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the grammar correction. Clinton, self destructive? No argument there.

With respect to GWB, he was likely to have been the dumbest president in modern times. His degrees are as#1 meaningless as is his "service" record. He is and was, nothing more that a product of "privilege".#2 Here's a man who earned nothing in his entire life and yet managed to fool enough people to become president. For that alone, he earned kudos, but onlyg but disdain for everything else he did.

#1 Are you Dan Rather?

#2 vs the "earning power" of a community organizer.

I suppose the same could be said for all the Kennedy boys and their Harvard degrees - particularly Ted's, after being thrown out for paying a classmate to take a Spanish exam for him (after which he enlisted in the Army, mistakenly signing on for a four-year stint in Korea - a mistake which 'daddy' quickly fixed with a few phone calls, getting TK a cushy 2-year assignment in Paris, where the champagne and French whores were more suited to Ted's abilities and proclivities than combat duty in Korea, before strong-arming Harvard into letting wayward Teddy back in.)

Wow. As 'The Great and Mighty Carnac' might have uttered, "Wrong again, bison breath!"

One need look no further, in modern times, than the masterful eloquence of Barry Obama...

Link - Obama without his teleprompter

(A gaff which B.O. referred to as his 'numeracy problem' :))

In the extremely unlike event that Barry's around for 8 years, as 'W' was, just imagine how many more of these gems we can look forward to!

Your most glaring oversight - of course - is that our lifetimes are not over, nor is Obama's presidency. (Although after nationalizing the healthcare, financial, and automotive industries, leaving our grandchildren's grandchildren to pay down his $1.5 trillion budget deficits, and ineptly presiding over the worst environmental disaster in U.S. history, we can be fairly certain he won't get a second term.)

Just how dumb is Barack Obama?

Alfred E. Newman dumb, says columnist David Limbaugh, who labeled him "President Alfred E. Obama" because of his blithe disregard of the basics of fiscal responsibility. Alfred E. Newman is the Mad magazine mascot, whose answer to every problem is his signature statement: "What, me worry?"

How dumb? How-many-Obamas-does-it-take-to-screw-in-a-light-bulb dumb. And in the answer lies the answer, the key to his pole position in the race to last: It takes 242. One to hold the light bulb, four to turn the ladder, eighteen to assess conformity to OSHA workplace requirements, four to assess the environmental impact of the burnt-out bulb disposal, twelve to participate in a task force to evaluate green energy solutions for a replacement bulb, eight to script his actions, four to script instructions and work the teleprompter, 23 to work with the justice department to sue the light bulb manufacturer...you get the picture. And, à la Buchanan, Obama never does get that light bulb changed.

Link - The Dumbest President...EVER!

Bush, the worst president in our lifetimes? Well we're all entitled to our own opinions, but - your biased, jaded, and uninformed opinion aside - many would opine that he's not even the worst president in the last decade. :)

Nice, what a role reversal. Bush is OK because Obama sucks.

They do? :)

Then they must be stupid themselves - the man is the only President ever to have degrees from both Harvard and Yale (real degrees, not honorary doctorates).

Apparently you have never heard of the gentleman's C, not to mention that the sons of rich alumni don't have a very hard time getting into most Ivy League schools. The difficulty in graduating from an Ivy League university is getting in. But not in the case of the son of George Bush and the grandson of Prescott Bush.

There is other evidence that Bush isn't an idiot, but this doesn't prove anything.

I suppose the same could be said for all the Kennedy boys and their Harvard degrees - particularly Ted's, after being thrown out for paying a classmate to take a Spanish exam for him (after which he enlisted in the Army, mistakenly signing on for a four-year stint in Korea - a mistake which 'daddy' quickly fixed with a few phone calls, getting TK a cushy 2-year assignment in Paris, where the champagne and French whores were more suited to Ted's abilities and proclivities than combat duty in Korea, before strong-arming Harvard into letting wayward Teddy back in.)

Yes, the sons of privilege on either side of the aisle prove nothing by graduating from Ivy League universities. But as for the French whores ... you'd better wipe your chin there, you're slavering and pretty clearly in imminent danger of popping a vein.

Also, the people arguing Bush isn't the worst president in the last decade, as you argued, will be 100% from one side of the political spectrum. Starting a war based on lies, for one thing, doesn't exactly ensure you a great rating from the public or history. The good things he did have been overshadowed, quite reasonably, by this.

Don't know why I bother with this nonsense on a football board. Won't be coming back to this thread again. If I did, I'd be tempted to answer again.

Nice, what a role reversal. Bush is OK because Obama sucks.

Not the point I was making. Not even close. I was simply pointing out (and proving thru live events video) to someone who said that Bush is an incompetent, inarticulate boob and 'the worst president in our lifetimes', that Obama is most certainly doing an excellent job of staking his own claim to both of those descriptives. B-)

(And to that same poster - who also stated that, in Palin, the GOP found someone as stupid as Bush - that Joe Biden is easily stupider than just about anyone in national politics at this current time. :D )

Apparently you have never heard of the gentleman's C, not to mention that the sons of rich alumni don't have a very hard time getting into most Ivy League schools. The difficulty in graduating from an Ivy League university is getting in. But not in the case of the son of George Bush and the grandson of Prescott Bush.

There is other evidence that Bush isn't an idiot, but this doesn't prove anything.

Yes, the sons of privilege on either side of the aisle prove nothing by graduating from Ivy League universities. But as for the French whores ... you'd better wipe your chin there, you're slavering and pretty clearly in imminent danger of popping a vein.

Also, the people arguing Bush isn't the worst president in the last decade, as you argued, will be 100% from one side of the political spectrum. Starting a war based on lies, for one thing, doesn't exactly ensure you a great rating from the public or history. The good things he did have been overshadowed, quite reasonably, by this.

Don't know why I bother with this nonsense on a football board. Won't be coming back to this thread again. If I did, I'd be tempted to answer again.

As an Ivy league alum myself, I can attest unequivocally that, as always, you have no idea WTF you're talking about.