So Wikky choses weed over the NFL?

ICE

Excellent. Now if he'll just join Michael Moore for a quick exit stage left, we can all move on with our lives, thank you very much. Who's up next for their 15 minutes?

143517[/snapback]

Is anyone other than me on this board Democrat and didn't get fooled by Bushshit?

Did anybody else see that segment on Sportscenter with Andrea Kramer....she said he made a comment about trying to get a prescription for medical marijuana.

:D what a loser

143945[/snapback]

But hey you got guys right here on this board that thinks he is cool for doing it. :doh:

Yup and there are those that believe a little weed isn't addicting and has no effect on people ability to make a sound decision. 

This is a prime case of why it is illegal folks.

143939[/snapback]

Then it's time to make alcohol illegal as well.

Ricky Williams has always been a dufus. Marijuana may have enhanced it but the core of this behavior has always been there.

Is anyone other than me on this board Democrat and didn't get fooled by Bushshit?

143942[/snapback]

I don't know, I'd like to hear Rush Limbaugh's views on drug addiction, he's seems well qualified to chime in.

Or better yet, maybe he can read us our president's arrest record. Or our "C student" president can lecture our kids about the importance of getting good grades.

Maybe Morality Czar Bill Bennett can give us advice when to use the mortgage money to double down. Or Newt Gingrich can lecture us on the sanctity of marriage. Or Dick Cheney can enlighten us to the proper use of language in public discourse.

This election made one thing clear, Republicans have the lock on morals in this country. Like Trott said, if only we elected Strom all those years ago... :w00t:

But I digress, Ricky's a trainwreck waiting to happen. There's a lot of good reasons to retire from football, the desire to smoke pot is not one of them.

jad1, you're going to be on the first boxcar to the Republican Re-education Camps when we get around to opening them. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers. Bill Bennett and I will teach you.

And now, the chorus of the Wicky anthem:

I messed up my entire life because I got high

I lost my kids and wife because I got high

Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why (why man) yeah hey

'Cos I got high

'Cos I got high

'Cos I got high

'Cos I got high

jad1, you're going to be on the first boxcar to the Republican Re-education Camps when we get around to opening them. You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers. Bill Bennett and I will teach you.

Just tell me where I can get tickets to that crazy train and I'll be there. :w00t:

Until then, my wife and I will be taking the Jack Ryan sex club tour across America. :w00t:

Just tell me where I can get tickets to that crazy train and I'll be there.  :w00t:

Until then, my wife and I will be taking the Jack Ryan sex club tour across America.  :w00t:

144206[/snapback]

If your wife looks like Jack's wife, I'll take two tickets. One for me, and one for the binoculars.

Yup and there are those that believe a little weed isn't addicting and has no effect on people ability to make a sound decision. 

This is a prime case of why it is illegal folks.

143939[/snapback]

Haha.. addicting... that's good.

Effect on people to make a sound decision? I don't really agree there either, since it doesn't have the same effects as alcohol. but it does slow down reaction time.

No one that is stoned is going to think its a good idea to call their ex-girlfriend. Someone who's drunk? Man, that happens all the time. Hense, I don't think it effects the ability to make a sound decision. But, it does slow reaction time, so I will give you this one.

But addicting? Please, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about, so don't go throwing facts around that simply aren't facts at all.

Oh, and the prime case that it's illegal is that it is "addicting and has an effect on people's ability to make a sound decision"... Then WHY IN THE WORLD is alcohol legal?