The corruption of youth and the failure of family values.

BillsRUs

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That girl is real. 4Chan found out her info and the police have a crew there 24/7 because of all this. It isn't a joke, which is sad. Where are the parents? I mean, this girl is 11! Her address, name, etc, was posted on the internet.

That girl is real. 4Chan found out her info and the police have a crew there 24/7 because of all this. It isn't a joke, which is sad. Where are the parents? I mean, this girl is 11! Her address, name, etc, was posted on the internet.

yikes..................**** just got real

Pedophilia smear campain on that girls fav band

Annoying girl gets death threats + pranked

as a sub teacher/coach, i have to hear the best and the worst. That is by far the worst of that genre

this is the best of it... which still isn't that great, but at least semi-tolerable compared your link :devil:

Edit now that I have read the rest of the thread: I walked away from a full-time job because the area that I was at had terrible juvenile issues where I had classes with at least 25% of the kids wearing ankle bracelets. So, it was in my interest to walk away from a full-time job and get masters work done.

I will say that you can notice the kids that have good, supportive parenting and those who don't. It is obviously in the classroom, and obvious if you take the time to get to know the kids. It is generally the ones who stand out who have some major issues at home.

A lot of kids at 11 do swear amongst themselves but have the respect/fear of saying in front of adults or in public. I know quite a few kids that would be smacked or be forced to eat/drink soap for the language she using at that age. While I cannot condone said punishment, I will say that the father is not part of the solution at this point. The best thing he could have done is unplug the computer and ban her from it for some time. Furthermore, he should have had restrictions and oversight of what the girl was doing (checking history and cookies and whatnot at the very least)

as a sub teacher/coach, i have to hear the best and the worst. That is by far the worst of that genre

this is the best of it... which still isn't that great, but at least semi-tolerable compared your link :devil:

WOW, that may be the worst vid I have ever seen. How is that even called "music"? The auto-tune one was very bad, but these guys do absolutely nothing,

WOW, that may be the worst vid I have ever seen. How is that even called "music"? The auto-tune one was very bad, but these guys do absolutely nothing,

yeah, you gotta remember tweens and young teens don't listen for substance. Their artistic tastes are rather unrefined and poorly defined until they develop their personalities.

yeah, you gotta remember tweens and young teens don't listen for substance. Their artistic tastes are rather unrefined and poorly defined until they develop their personalities.

which is why i count my blessings for growing up at the time i did. i was lucky enough to be 12-13 in 1992, the last GREAT year for music. even MTV cared about music back then. and mainstream music was made and dictated by Gen X, FOR Gen X.

It was truly the last time that the youth were allowed to find what the older people were doing and learn from it. since then, mainstream music has been turned around to pander to the youth instead of allowing them to join in.

which is why i count my blessings for growing up at the time i did. i was lucky enough to be 12-13 in 1992, the last GREAT year for music. even MTV cared about music back then. and mainstream music was made and dictated by Gen X, FOR Gen X.

It was truly the last time that the youth were allowed to find what the older people were doing and learn from it. since then, mainstream music has been turned around to pander to the youth instead of allowing them to join in.

yeah late 90's were pretty lousy for that, early 2000's a little better with Disturbed, Linkin Park, etc... but early 90's was the last great era where there was consensus from tweens to the adults.

yeah late 90's were pretty lousy for that, early 2000's a little better with Disturbed, Linkin Park, etc... but early 90's was the last great era where there was consensus from tweens to the adults.

sorry dude, but Linkin Park is a great example of exactly what I was speaking of. That band was put together by a record label, they are simply a boy band that plays "rock". They were put together and marketed to the youth, instead of the organic way that a band would start, work hard, and become famous.

ever since about 1997, music has been influenced and dictated BY the little kids, instead of the kids being influenced (and inspired) by the music. granted, there has always been an element of pop music that was like this, but lately it's pervasive through all genres.

Don't feel bad... I couldn't even read that "profile" nonsense, let alone try and figure out what some of those things are. Although it does make you wonder... if Al Gore could have gone in the future and seen this video, would he still have invented the internet?

:devil:

well played, sir!

sorry dude, but Linkin Park is a great example of exactly what I was speaking of. That band was put together by a record label, they are simply a boy band that plays "rock". They were put together and marketed to the youth, instead of the organic way that a band would start, work hard, and become famous.

ever since about 1997, music has been influenced and dictated BY the little kids, instead of the kids being influenced (and inspired) by the music. granted, there has always been an element of pop music that was like this, but lately it's pervasive through all genres.

I'm sorry, but I LOVED Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory. I mean, I was like 11 but I don't think I put that CD down for months. Their stuff since then has not been my cup of tea but man, that first cd was awesome when it came out.

I'm sorry, but I LOVED Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory. I mean, I was like 11 but I don't think I put that CD down for months. Their stuff since then has not been my cup of tea but man, that first cd was awesome when it came out.

again, EXACTLY my point. of course you loved it because it was made and marketed specifically towards your demographic at the time.

on the flip side, the grunge movement (and music in general) "back then" was made BY people well into their 20s, FOR THEIR OWN generation. it just so happened that younger kids were able to get to it to.

you see what im getting at here? the way it is now, it's basically the tail wagging the dog.

again, EXACTLY my point. of course you loved it because it was made and marketed specifically towards your demographic at the time.

on the flip side, the grunge movement (and music in general) "back then" was made BY people well into their 20s, FOR THEIR OWN generation. it just so happened that younger kids were able to get to it to.

you see what im getting at here? the way it is now, it's basically the tail wagging the dog.

I'm not arguing your point, I was just saying that I liked Linkin Park back in the day.

Woody i am a few years older, and i'll still listen to that album in my car along with the Get Up Kids, Default, Deftones, early Staind and the older Modest Mouse albums from that era. Also at the same time, the Long Island punk scene was producing bands left and right which wasn't geared towards radio but underground for anyone under 25 at the time.

Woody i am a few years older, and i'll still listen to that album in my car along with the Get Up Kids, Default, Deftones, early Staind and the older Modest Mouse albums from that era. Also at the same time, the Long Island punk scene was producing bands left and right which wasn't geared towards radio but underground for anyone under 25 at the time.

Great stuff. They put out some definitely underrated music.