If the Bills defense is now ranked #3

Yard Monkey

After playing the likes of Miami, Cleveland, Cincinatti, and San Francisco.

The toughest part of our schedule is complete.  I think we finish #1 in D with these sorry teams ahead!

143147[/snapback]

Might be able to get the #2 ranking, but the Steelers are pretty damn good and I can't see them losing their #1 spot.

Might be able to get the #2 ranking, but the Steelers are pretty damn good and I can't see them losing their #1 spot.

143185[/snapback]

That's fair. The Steelers only play Jax, Jets, Giants, Ravens, and Bills.

It will be a great defensive game when the Steelers - Bills play. #1 against #2. Hopefully they both have something to play for. I want a good matchup forget this "I hope the Steelers to roll over" BS.

Which is where we are currently heading.

143389[/snapback]

Gotta love the pyrrhic victories!

I'll trade a playoff win for the useless stats about where the defense ranks.

Same thing with the Pro Bowl. A useless award unless you are a player with a big bonus clause.

What would you rather have a team with 5 Pro Bowlers and no playoff wins or a team with NO Pro Bowl players, but post season success?

Washington, Pittsburgh and Buffalo the top three defenses! G Williams, D LeBeau, and J Gray--something tells me they all have some relation to the Bills! Maybe Donahoe actually has a pretty good eye for talented coaches.

Perhaps more importantly, why does it seem there are Bills players such as London Fletcher doing the same? Are points not more important?

Washington, Pittsburgh and Buffalo the top three defenses!  G Williams, D LeBeau, and J Gray--something tells me they all have some relation to the Bills!  Maybe Donahoe actually has a pretty good eye for talented coaches.

145138[/snapback]

At least on the defensive side of the ball...

Washington, Pittsburgh and Buffalo the top three defenses!  G Williams, D LeBeau, and J Gray--something tells me they all have some relation to the Bills!  Maybe Donahoe actually has a pretty good eye for talented coaches.

145138[/snapback]

The only unknown quantity of the three was Gray, and Williams brought him here not Donahoe. Williams and LeBeau had already been acclaimed as top notch coordinators. Donahoe's legacy with regards to coaching hires in Buffalo to this point was hiring one very bad head coach. Hopefully, Mularkey can at least balance the scales.